Tommie

Sun Worshipper
Turkish Calendar
I'm trying to get a calendar produced for members of my FB group and I'm having problems paying for it.
Designing the calendar is no problem but getting it printed is a nightmare.

I have purchased many items online from various countries, other than Turkey, over many years without any payment issues, using Paypal, both debit and credit cards, and - in the rare case - by IBAN.
Also whilst resident in a few EU countries.
I have both a turkish account and debit card.

Problem (1) They told me to enter a postcode for the address.
That failed as the admitted it should be TC Kimlik no - lol

Problem (2) I tried to pay via IBAN and that failed, although they informed me the payment details were correct. They could not tell me what the problem was.
I was then told I could pay via their Euro IBAN. Fantastic news as we're both in Turkey.
And a few other minor issues.

They don't have Paypal.

Has any one used a Turkish printer for calendars?

Chris295

Turkish Calendar
Paypal withdrew their services from Turkey a few years ago and won't touch Turkish credit cards, doesn't even show Turkey on their list of countries.

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
Turkish Calendar
Paypal withdrew their services from Turkey a few years ago and won't touch Turkish credit cards, doesn't even show Turkey on their list of countries.
Thanks Chris. Fully aware of the PP situation.
No help at all.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Turkish Calendar
We have about 15 printed every year. We produce it in publisher, take it to a stationers (used by students) on a flash drive. They print it on shiny paper and spiral bind it. I think this year we paid 330TL.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Turkish Calendar
If you get stuck, consider the Vistaprint option. They will deliver to Turkey, and do a calendar service.

Ian

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
Turkish Calendar
If you get stuck, consider the Vistaprint option. They will deliver to Turkey, and do a calendar service.

Ian

Just checked with Vistaprint and they replied
"We're sorry to advise that we don't currently deliver to Turkey."

Latest Posts

Top Bottom