zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Turkish Bellydancing
so have any of you gone to see any of these shows? or witnessed a live belly dance heehhe, looks amazing and painful at the same time... quite fascinating too but not in a sexual way of course! :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK33Nj5vP_E]YouTube - Oryantal Elcin[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish Bellydancing
Re: Turkish bellydaning

so have any of you gone to see any of these shows? or witnessed a live belly dance heehhe, looks amazing and painful at the same time... quite fascinating too but not in a sexual way of course! :p
Zuber..you should get out more..of course these are sexual.:rolleyes:
the best belly dancers İ have seen are male . they really writhe like a snake and are also graceful.
One of the most famous belly dancers in Turkey is Asena we cant get youtube here..but you can..so have a look at her.
and have a look at male dancers while you are at it.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Turkish Bellydancing
For those of us:)wink:) that can get YouTube, here's a link to one of many videos of Asena.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RToy14dk5-o]YouTube - Turkish Belly Dance - Asena[/ame]

zuberdust

Turkish Bellydancing
Re: Turkish bellydaning

Zuber..you should get out more..of course these are sexual.:rolleyes:
the best belly dancers İ have seen are male . they really writhe like a snake and are also graceful.
One of the most famous belly dancers in Turkey is Asena we cant get youtube here..but you can..so have a look at her.
and have a look at male dancers while you are at it.

im off to work lol :p....

yes i did take a look at the male belly dancers and was some what traumatized after watching it... looked very 'wrong'?

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Turkish Bellydancing
We saw an excellent belly dancing show in July, our sitesi has entertainment every Saturday during peak season, the girl was very good, she also got some of the men up from the audience, they were so funny, but a very enjoyable time for them hehe, there were also a russian troupe of dancers, BBQ, Buffet and the show all for 25tl per person was well worth it.

carolk

R.I.P
Turkish Bellydancing
I've seen a few and haven't liked any, maybe just not my thing!!

Last edited:

Martyn

Turkish Bellydancing
One came into Linekers one night and before I knew it I was on the stage dancing. Why do they always pick on me? :Cry:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Turkish Bellydancing
Perhaps you should change from being a Troll Spotter to Snake Hips ? :lol:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Turkish Bellydancing
Why wife is also very good at it and has been asked to perform on several occassions.
Don,t be dirty minded !!! Belly dancing ....

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Turkish Bellydancing
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYfnZ02kYsI]YouTube - MALE BELLY DANCER SERKAN ( IMPROV.)[/ame]

Turkish Bellydancing
Well I have watched both clips ofthe female bellydancers and although they were good, I have seen much better. I agree the male dancers are really good and it does seem weird to watch them but they seem to have better control on the 'belly rolls'.
One of the best dancers I have seen is from the UK. It is a difficult dance to learn, I have had 12 months of lessons and you really have to learn to control certain areas of your body moving them without moving other parts mainly below the knee.
I love it and admire anyone who can do it or even has a go. Can't understand why in turkey the ladies do it heels, its much easier barefoot as dancers do in other countries.
I have seen some really rubbish ones in turkey but you know what - they're up there having a go whilst others don't.
Keep on shaking!
I think Shakira is great at bellydancing too

Mirazz

Turkish Bellydancing
I've seen a few and haven't liked any, maybe just not my thing!!

I agree. I have seen quite a few in different countries and to be honest, they bore me to death. I also don't like the male belly dancers, I think it seems 'wrong' too lol

haybags

Turkish Bellydancing
well having watched these videos i actually think i like the male dancers best :) my friends and i are going to a turkish restaurant for my hen night so im now going to ask for a male belly dancer.beats having a puffed up body builder hunk stripping :/ lol what do you think zube????

zuberdust

Turkish Bellydancing
man some of the music is amazing! makes me wanna get up and dislocate ma body joints lookin in the mirror! its like i cant help it... then i felt ashamed and took a seat!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Turkish Bellydancing
Jackie had belly dancing lessons too Lesley, she enjoyed them and i enjoyed the result. Seen quite a few shows, can't stand to see the skinny bints doing it, think the whole spectacle is much much better with a bit of wobble.

Steve.

Firebrand

Turkish Bellydancing
The best belly dancer I saw was in Egypt. She was completely covered in a long dress, was probably in her 40s, and was the best mover I have seen.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom