Mushtaq

Founding Member
Turkish bath's
I have used the old one at the main roundabout in Didim, they have ladies only day on Thursday, and open from around 7 to midnight daily.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Turkish bath's
We used the Garden of the Sun, more expensive but very good, also all the guest s from the Didum Beach were using it because it was cheaper and better than theirs.

We had a turkish bath and massage and facial for 70 ytl each.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Turkish bath's
I also tried the Garden of Sun, don't know if it was a one off but I found it expensive and useless.

The old Hamam charges around 15-25 Lira for a Hamam and Massage.

patrish

Turkish bath's
we use the Apollo along the front past Pinnochios and up to the left and it is the one on the right.Full works(oils,facial etc) for 30 lira

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Turkish bath's
We had one a couple of years ago at the Prestige apartments, cant remember the guys name or how much but he was brilliant.
Whilst he was massaging hubby he noticed that there was something wrong with his shoulder ( an old injury that had given him lots of pain) the guy couldn't speak english but made himself understood, he really set to on hubbies shoulder and to this day he has been pain free. Abdolutely amazing.

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
Turkish bath's
We had one a couple of years ago at the Prestige apartments, cant remember the guys name or how much but he was brilliant.
Whilst he was massaging hubby he noticed that there was something wrong with his shoulder ( an old injury that had given him lots of pain) the guy couldn't speak english but made himself understood, he really set to on hubbies shoulder and to this day he has been pain free. Abdolutely amazing.

This reminds me of one I had in Bodrum last month, when I was sightseeing (for apartments). Hope this guy is as good as the one in Bodrum.
He was also excellent, but again could not speak english.

Just hope your guy is still around, as I'll be in Didim in a few weeks.
Do they have any masseuse?

Tommie

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Turkish bath's
we use the Apollo along the front past Pinnochios and up to the left and it is the one on the right.Full works(oils,facial etc) for 30 lira

I went to thıs one yesterday for my fırst ever turkısh bath. It was brıllıant. Quoted 10gbp for turkısh bath or 25gbp wıth oıl massage but got the lot for 15gbp (I thınk some had booked through a tour agency and paıd the 25gbp). They wanted another 10tl for the face mask. I was lookıng for the one Tess recommended to me but found thıs one fırst. They gave us a tour & ıt was clean. I went wıth my mum and we met a woman on her own. They were professıonal & not sleazy at all & had a laugh wıth us as well. The massage guy knew hıs stuff & spent ages - spent over 3 hours ın there. They leave you to chıll out upstaırs for as long as you want & provıded tea etc.
I have never felt so smooth - only thıng was I had SPF50 suncream on (I have moles so paranoıd about skın cancer) ıt was really thıck to run ın.... when I was sweatıng & scrubbed I looked a bıt 'mılky' to the guy's surprıse!
Don't know what was ın the oıl but the dye came out of my flıp flops and the soles of my feet are now red & green!
Regards Carol x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom