lazer

Turkish Bath
Hello all.

Its my first time on the forum and was wanting a little help.

We are of to Yalikavak for the first time in a couple of weeks, we are regular visitors to Turkey and always start our hols with a turkish bath. There doesn't seem to be much of a mention about any and I was wondering where is the nearest one to Yalikavak.

If there are several and it is just me not looking properly which one would you recommend.

If there is anything else a first time visitor to yalikavak should know all info would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks Andy

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Turkish Bath
There is the Royale hamam at the bottom of the hill this side of Ortakent which seems popular with the Tourists. We know they have a collection and delivery service for groups. We, however, have found it to be expensive and not so authentic as the old Bodrum Hamams. Our personal choice is the one opposite the Delfi hotel in Bodrum. Sorry, not good with names. This is our opinion only. I am sure you will get other good ideas on this thread.

Turkish Bath
Went to the Crystal Hotel on the road from Yali to Gumusluk Sauna, Turkish bath, soap massage, a very good scrubbing and a full body massage to boot £20 very good value was there for nearly 3 hours. Been to the one in ortakent?? it was very tame and very expensive

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Turkish Bath
there is one opposite the bus station in bodrum which my wife rates, I have never tried one but apparrently i will be doing in just over a week
She advises do it at the beginning of your hol, and dont expect to look glam when you leave.

martin

Turkish Bath
hello and welcome, I have only been to the Royale in this area and agree it is expensive and very touristy, lots of waiting around!

Turkish Bath
Hi and welcome.
There is a Turkish bath in Turgetries in the road where the market is held also one at Club Cherry and also the Mandalinci hotel. Hope you enjoy it .

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Turkish Bath
there is one opposite the bus station in bodrum which my wife rates, I have never tried one but apparrently i will be doing in just over a week
She advises do it at the beginning of your hol, and dont expect to look glam when you leave.

martin

Tried that one and yes very good.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Turkish Bath
In my opinion the Rayola Bath is geared up for tourists and mega expensive. I stopped going there 4 years ago after being " groped " several times by the male massuer. - must have been my lucky day LOL.
The Bodrum baths opposite bus station is supposed to be very good and alot cheaper- but I have not been there
The best bath I have ever been to is in my husbands town of Afyon - but too far too go from Yalikavak - 8 hours !!

lazer

Turkish Bath
Thanks very much to everyone for the advice and warm welcomes it's very much appreciated.
You have given us plenty of food for thought.

Thanks again Andy

raine

Turkish Bath
my sister and i and 3 friends went to golden age hotel they have turkish bath you just need to go day before to book you dont need to be staying thereit was best i have had about 75 lira fore soapscrub and i tell you it not just quick wash down they do inside your ears and everwhere well nearly everywhere then clay face mask and the best massage ever it was 5 star treatment i going as soon as get back in oct cant wait

regards raine

waterbaby

Turkish Bath
Bloody shut up going on about no smoking ,we can see you dont approve.lol.
I think it is club mirage in yali, they have great turkish bath for 25tl. Will confirm the name and get back to you.

Reactions: JML

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Turkish Bath
Bloody shut up going on about no smoking ,we can see you dont approve.lol.
I think it is club mirage in yali, they have great turkish bath for 25tl. Will confirm the name and get back to you.

Only having a joke for gods sake.

raine

Turkish Bath
it is in yali it was golden age i went you can get dolmus from bus station it has catus fleur club flipper and golden age on front it takes 5 mins to get there it is on tilicikik koyu i think thats right name for bay the 75 lira is for full package and you are there for abouts 2 hours

regards raine

waterbaby

Turkish Bath
I know your "only having a joke " Yalides and as you may have noticed i did put "LOL".
Its Cactus Beach hotel which have the 25tl hamam.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom