guinevere

turkish airlines
help !
i am booked to fly with turkish airlines in 4 weeks ,i booked online and have my reservation code ......anyone know what i have to do now ?? not been with them before and i can't find what i should be doing on their website,do i just turn up with my printed out bit of paper ?
many thanks

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
turkish airlines
Never used them but I would think that like others they will send you an E-ticket

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
turkish airlines
your reservation (the e mail you got when you booked is enough)

martin

kirmizi

turkish airlines
Hi i have flown with turkish airlines quite often and all i did was print my confirmation off becasue this is an E ticket and u just had that over at the desk with your passport...turkish airlines is one of the best airlines i have ever flown with really good :)

Mirazz

turkish airlines
No need to take anything. They have you in the system. If it makes you feel better just print off what you have but they won't even look at it, they'll give you it back.

They are one of the best airlines I have flown with too.

kirmizi

turkish airlines
yeah thats true comin to think of it they dont look at the confirmation..i just like to take it haha!!! the planes have more leg room and the seats are bigger and the best thing every thing is free!!! :)

guinevere

turkish airlines
the only thing that bothered me is that it didn't find my reservation when i looked .as you say i'll just turn up ....i have paid .yes everyone is telling me they are really good .

Himmycats

turkish airlines
help !
i am booked to fly with turkish airlines in 4 weeks ,i booked online and have my reservation code ......anyone know what i have to do now ?? not been with them before and i can't find what i should be doing on their website,do i just turn up with my printed out bit of paper ?
many thanks

We have used Turkish Airlines and I can say they are very good. Nothing to compare with these crap low cost. You have seven dinners to choose from and level is of emirates Present you booking printed paper at checkin and that is it! Enjoy ur flight!

mintyk

turkish airlines
Hi i have flown with turkish airlines quite often and all i did was print my confirmation off becasue this is an E ticket and u just had that over at the desk with your passport...turkish airlines is one of the best airlines i have ever flown with really good :)

Yes Ihave to agree, they are the best for me too.

Alexander

turkish airlines
Just one precaution. They have a notice somewhere on the web site that at boarding they may like to check the credit card you paid your ticket with. This happened to me once in Moscow, so it would be better to have your credit card with you.
Have a nice flight!

P.S. I was shocked when I tried to buy one-way tickets from Moscow to Bodrum for me and my wife. They told me at Turkish Airlines Moscow office that they have an INTERNAL DOCUMENT not recommending to sell one-way tickets to Russian, Ukrainian and Bielorussian femail passengers. Will never use them again, even though I have to admit that their service is quite decent:angry::angry::angry:

essie

turkish airlines
Just used Turkish Airlines from Heathrow to Bodrum. My baggage was way overweight,28kg in my suitcase,12.2k in my cabin bag,and a rotary clothes line weighing 5.5kg. No charge. Mad rush at Istanbul as the flight from London was delayed 1 and a half hours but caught the Bodrum flight by a hair. Unfortunately,my luggage didn't! Bodrum was brilliant and all was delivered to me in Gümüşlük by 11am the next morning. Even carried it down 59 steps. No complaints.

turkish airlines
......and dont forget to join their Miles and Smiles scheme. If you use them regularly the miles can soon tot up to cheap flights, free accompanying flights or special offers - particularly if you use them (and partner airlines) fairly regularly.
Register online before you fly and mention you are a member when checking in to get your miles logged.

de1amo

turkish airlines
i do wish BA could learn from Turkish airlines!!-superb relaxing trips asopposed to BA's feeling of being herded!

Dellol

turkish airlines
From Ireland (and presumably the UK) their domestic luggage allowance is 30kg, which is excellent. More if you are business class.. RE the miles and smiles club, my flight this coming Easter is free, only taxes to pay, although with that comes only 20kg allowance, but sure not to worry. How the miles work from Ireland. Each time I fly Dublin - Istanbul - Izmir return, I get 4,176 miles on my card. I need 20,000 miles to get a free return flight, so after five trips I have more than enough. Be aware, they only keep a certain amount of seats free for this, so if they are used already, just because there are seats available on that flight, does not mean you can use them with your miles. You can also use miles to upgrade from domestic to business class. Again, from Ireland, 5,000 are needed for this, again, only so many seats kept for this. All in all, we find them great all round..... Miles can only be kept for three years, so if you are into your fourth and haven't used them from your first year, you lose your first lot...

If it was good for you, please tip my scales....!!!!:smile:

guinevere

turkish airlines
i have just read on their website that allowance is only 20kgs with 5kgs for hand luggage . i did think it was 25kgs,never mind i am always "just over" and never paid extra yet :eek:))

Dellol

turkish airlines
i have just read on their website that allowance is only 20kgs with 5kgs for hand luggage . i did think it was 25kgs,never mind i am always "just over" and never paid extra yet :eek:))

Hi there, presuming you are flying from the UK I would think it is the same as Ireland. Give them a ring or an email and check if it is only 20kg as we are defo 30kg. You have nothing to lose, only gain.....weight....lol

If it was good for you, please tip my scales......:smile:

tjd

turkish airlines
From Ireland (and presumably the UK) their domestic luggage allowance is 30kg, which is excellent. More if you are business class.. RE the miles and smiles club, my flight this coming Easter is free, only taxes to pay, although with that comes only 20kg allowance, but sure not to worry. How the miles work from Ireland. Each time I fly Dublin - Istanbul - Izmir return, I get 4,176 miles on my card. I need 20,000 miles to get a free return flight, so after five trips I have more than enough. Be aware, they only keep a certain amount of seats free for this, so if they are used already, just because there are seats available on that flight, does not mean you can use them with your miles. You can also use miles to upgrade from domestic to business class. Again, from Ireland, 5,000 are needed for this, again, only so many seats kept for this. All in all, we find them great all round..... Miles can only be kept for three years, so if you are into your fourth and haven't used them from your first year, you lose your first lot...

If it was good for you, please tip my scales....!!!!:smile:

If I'm reading this correctly, you are saying that flights booked with miles get a smaller baggage allowance than if I pay in full for the flight?

guinevere

turkish airlines
ah ha that would be the turkish phone number then ? couldn't find an english number to call .i am going to pack what i want to take anyways .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom