ronzeus

turkeyexpert
Has anyone any knowledge of this company? I believe their office is in Kusadasi.One of my family is convinced they have seen a great bargain with them.

merlin

turkeyexpert
Yes, I do know them. They are a newish company that is located just round the corner from my own office.

There are some bargains around in Kusadasi and surrounding areas at present so it could be true :)

I dont know anything about the company but can recommend a very good solicitor in the area. If you email him he will be able to inform you whether the company has reputation or not in Kusadasi. PM me for info.

Merv!

lorraine

Non Active Member
turkeyexpert
The company looks to be headed by Christine Altinay, She has been selling property in the area few a number of years, so I would presumen that she is quite reputable.

I did contact her over 3 years ago when looking at property in Turley and before settling in Fethiye, I always found her to be helpful and upfront. she was honest about the properties that I enquired about.

merlin

turkeyexpert
I should add the office occupation is recently new. I dont know where they operated before in the area.

Merv!

lolly

turkeyexpert
Hi,
I know of several people who have bought through this company. Prices i have seen of their properties seem very reasonable/
I also used them this year to renew my House Insurance, Very competence service on that front. Also found them friendlyand got a good welcome.
Cheers
Lorraine

pypyn

turkeyexpert
We bought through Turkey Expert and found Christine ,her daughter and son-in-law very professional and always available to help us.They informed us every step of the way, helped us with our tax number, bank account, the notary, residence permits ect ect.In fact they could not have been more helpful.They were always ontime and took great care of us with no sales pressure at all.I highly recomend them.Good luck in your house search Ronzeus.

g&t

gary & tracy
turkeyexpert
we bought from christine altinay prior to her turkey expert days but she still operates from the same office, I have put in another topic what great service her office provided us with,everything that could have been done was done and she has continued to act on our behalf with organizing additional work to our villa since purchasing 3 years ago and we have been really pleased with the finished results,the only slight downside was the communication or sometimes lack of it from her end, but as said before they did a great job for us, continue to do so and I would recommend them for sure

aitchij

aitch
turkeyexpert
Yes we bought through Christine and the service was FANTASTIC the whole team are great and even over a year on we are still in contact infact we had them for dinner here when they were doing at a property show in Edinburgh. Would buy from them again in a heatbeat(just need the money now)
Gail

Latest Posts

Top Bottom