Saoirse

Turkey trip
So big girl has booked a wee holiday for us returning to her beloved Fethiye area this May/June

I will just double check our tickets are returns.....

SLEEPY

Turkey trip
Wonder if The Duke is still selling ...sounded like a bargain And in Tinky Town as well.

Saoirse

Turkey trip
Yes he certainly sounded " flexible "

Anyway it will be good reverting to tourist mode

Buying Turkish delight, sniggering at the name of local bus company Koc Tours etc

Last edited:

Saoirse

Turkey trip
I would appreciate it if we steered the conversation in this thread away from ideas of buying property anywhere

Any posts in any way encouraging the big girl to engage with emlaks will be ruthlessly deleted

Our trip is a simple holiday no hidden agendas and hopefully it will confirm for the big girl that Spain is best!!!!

Last edited:

Saoirse

Turkey trip
Valencia is place for me Bashful- but must admit am looking forward to nice holiday seeing Fethiye again

bashful

Turkey trip
I used to travel to spain as often as I could in the 70s & 80s. Exchange rate was about 3000ps to the pound and if you bought a box of matches they would throw in a packet of Ducados free.

Saoirse

Turkey trip
So far so good here Bashful and to be fair the big girl is enjoying it more than she thought

I promised her if at any time she didn't feel it was for her we would move on including if she preferred back to Turkey

Currently she says she's happy here and the odd holiday back to Fethiye is sufficient

I never like to say never in life but for now its Espana

Saoirse

Turkey trip
Quick question I need answered for this holiday- how much time do we need in Istanbul to get from international arrivals to domestic departures?

Both flights are scheduled ones with TA so luggage I believe gets shifted between planes for us

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom