Useful Information

shash

shash
Turkey travel requirements
Trying to link my HES code to my Izmir kart,every which way I try to do it,it flags up an error code. I went to the e devlet site and generated a new HES code,still no joy,either using my 99 residence permit number or passport number. I am just trying to get this done before we fly back in December to save hassle at the airport.
Any ideas on what to do now please ??
The passenger locator form is to be done within 72 hours of arriving in Turkey so that will give you a new Hes code. This maybe why you can't link the one you have now simply because you're not traveling just yet. So you will definitely be issued with a new HES code at the correct time. Some people once in Turkey have gone and still use their original HES code.

hayabusa

What are the travel requirement for travelling outside of Turkey. Do you need a PCR test before you fly ?……..

cigliboy

The passenger locator form is to be done within 72 hours of arriving in Turkey so that will give you a new Hes code. This maybe why you can't link the one you have now simply because you're not traveling just yet. So you will definitely be issued with a new HES code at the correct time. Some people once in Turkey have gone and still use their original HES code.
Yes,I know about the new code being generated,my question is how to link it to my Izmirkart as I understand you cannot use it on public transport without it being linked digitally.

mesonary

There is already new information about visits to Antalya. This rule came into effect in October 2021. It turns out that you can enter Turkey if you have a certificate of COVID-19 vaccine. Most importantly, you must have a two-part vaccine, that is, injected twice and wait 14 days after injections. Of the single will only do one - Johnson & Johnson. But this year, we went to Germany, wanted something unusual, and saw the Castles' sight. I think now it is better to travel in person or rent a car. It is not safe in the livery. Have a good trip, everyone.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom