Useful Information

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Turkey sees over 59,000 house sales in May

Turkey sees over 59,000 house sales in May​

Extract:
Turkey recorded 59,166 house sales in May, up 16.2% year-on-year, the country's statistical authority announced June 14.

"Istanbul had the highest share with 19.2% and 11,356 house sales," TÜİK said in a statement.

The capital Ankara and the Aegean province of Izmir followed Istanbul with 5,653 and 3,298 house sales, respectively.

Ardahan and Hakkari were the provinces where the houses changed hand the least, with seven and 11 residential property sales respectively, the statement added.

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Iraqis, Iranians and Russians.
Hello to more Islamic rule and a bit of communism thrown in.
Anyone remember secularism?
I think I'll give it a miss thanks.

enoch

We got our eyes opened the other day at the price apartments. In the building next door last year the neighbours sold 3x1 380,000 tl same building as that 3x1
2 floors higher just sold for 1million 2 hundred thousand . I would grab there hands off.

kevkj

House prices flying up in Kuadasdasi area.
They are getting crazy prices for their property and land currently.
You Cannit other an apartment under 325,000 ytl and most new villas 3 bed 1.25_1.5 million.ytl

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
I think the whole Covid thing has encouraged a lot of people to move out of town. many people have said that 'they could not live anywhere as remote as we do' but last year a lot mentioned that we are actually in 'the safest place' Swings and roundabouts really.

Camden

TL depreciated, Foreign demand exploded for domestic homes

The depreciation of the Turkish lira turned into an opportunity for foreign investors. While house sales lost momentum, the increase in foreign purchases drew attention. The number of foreigners buying a house in Turkey increased by 43 percent in the first 6 months of the year.

The Turkish Statistical Institute has started to announce the nationalities of foreigners who purchase housing since 2015. Since then, Iranians have bought 21 thousand 534 houses, while Iraqis have bought 36 thousand 563 houses from Turkey in the said period.

rn (1).jpg

Latest Posts

Top Bottom