Mushroom

Turkey Reopening..??

Wizz adds Doncaster Sheffield flights as part of new deal​

Low-cost carrier Wizz Air will offer 1.5 million seats from Doncaster Sheffield airport next summer (April-October 2022) – one million more than it did in summer 2019.

Additional new routes are now on sale for next summer to destinations in Spain, Turkey, Portugal, Bulgaria and Crete.

Any idea of where in Turkey they intend to fly to.
Doncaster/Sheffield (former RAF Finningley) is a brilliant option for us. Easy to get to and very passenger friendly. Not like the crap hole known as Leeds/Bradford or the much too busy Manchester.
Seems to be Dalaman showing April 2022 prices

link
WIZZ – Dream more. Live more. Be more.
Thanks. I've only ever been to BJV but it could be Dalaman if the price is right.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Turkey Reopening..??

Russian, UK tourists' vicious fist fight in Mediterranean Antalya caught on video

The vacation did not start off so happy for some Russian and British tourists in Turkey's Mediterranean province of Antalya, as a video features men throwing punches and kicking each other in the garden of a five-star hotel. The brawl took place after one of the tourists accused another of “checking out his girlfriend.”

They will be the same shit heads where ever they go. The cost of the broken arm will make him cringe because the insurance will not pay I think. About 12000tl it cost my turkish friend 8000tl 4 years ago.

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Turkey Reopening..??
Any idea of where in Turkey they intend to fly to.
Doncaster/Sheffield (former RAF Finningley) is a brilliant option for us. Easy to get to and very passenger friendly. Not like the crap hole known as Leeds/Bradford or the much too busy Manchester.

Thanks. I've only ever been to BJV but it could be Dalaman if the price is right.
The cheapest ticket to Turkey from Doncaster found in the last 72 hours was £103 one-way, and £209 round-trip. The most popular route is from Doncaster to Dalaman, and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £61.

Some of the carriers operating flights from Doncaster Sheffield to Turkey that may be offering flexible cancellation policies are TUI Airways, Jet2, and Malta MedAir.

x Angela in Side x

Mushroom

Turkey Reopening..??
The cheapest ticket to Turkey from Doncaster found in the last 72 hours was £103 one-way, and £209 round-trip. The most popular route is from Doncaster to Dalaman, and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £61.

Some of the carriers operating flights from Doncaster Sheffield to Turkey that may be offering flexible cancellation policies are TUI Airways, Jet2, and Malta MedAir.

x Angela in Side x
Thanks Angela.
I might have to treat myself to a passport sometime soon !!

Camden

Turkey Reopening..??
Well Turkey received one famous Tourist, Bill Gates, the founder of the technology company Microsoft and one of the richest in the world, Bill Gates continued his tour of Turkey with a visit to Muğla's Fethiye district on his multi million, offshore tax haven flagged Cayman Islands yacht the "Lana".

thumbs_b_c_f91f461e0fd10ad0beee733bfcb5757e.jpg

Camden

Turkey Reopening..??
Getty-RF-172444260.jpg

The best beaches in Turkey for sunsets, windsurfing, partying and more​

From the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean to the rugged, rocky shores of the Black Sea, Turkey abounds in beaches (plajlar) along its coasts, which border four different seas.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom