enoch

Turkey Reopening..??
The hotels are saying with the England and France not coming out, the season will finish the second week of September. They where hopefully about the UK and France coming to make the season longer.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Turkey Reopening..??
I suspect that when the 'season' ends, rules, restrictions and regs in Turkey will get tougher.

dearsley

Turkey Reopening..??
It's such a shame to see restaurant and boat owners (not to mention shopowners and others) working so hard but facing the double whammy of fewer tourists and higher than usual overheads caused by inflation. I don't know how they stay so cheerful.

enoch

Turkey Reopening..??
The first plane from E Midlands landed in antalya with 90 on board. They are expecting 500 more to night.

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Turkey Reopening..??
I think I will be right in saying that most planes take about 200 passengers. If they don't get near that number, they won't be flying for long.

ScoobyZ

Turkey Reopening..??
Turkish Airlines are the worst Airline I have had ever had to deal with. I'm due to go out with them mid October. I wish I had never booked with them

Camden

Turkey Reopening..??

British tourists flock to sunny Turkish resorts

24.09.2021 10 planes carrying nearly 1,500 tourists land at Mugla’s Dalaman Airport as UK removes Turkey from COVID-19 travel red list ( on return)

Starting Wednesday, Britons are traveling to Turkey without compulsory hotel quarantine upon return, a move which eases travel and tourism between the two countries.

Mugla is one of the most preferred holiday centers for British tourists. More than a million British citizens spend their holidays in Mugla's favorite tourism resorts Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye and surrounding areas every year.

Camden

Turkey Reopening..??

Half-term Turkey deals announced by easyJet with flights from just £22.99

Seats have been added on flights from across the UK, including London Gatwick, London Luton, Manchester, Liverpool and Bristol Airports

Turkey’s Pegasus resumes flights to London Stansted, Manchester

The carrier also plans to start Izmir-Stansted flights in October.

Turkey’s Pegasus Airlines confirmed it has restarted service from its Istanbul Gökçen (SAW) hub to two UK airports: London Stansted (STN) and Manchester (MAN).

The SAW-STN route is being operated 2X-daily while SAW-MAN flights are operating 5X-weekly.

“Both routes offer excellent onward connections across Pegasus’ network of 36 destinations in Turkey,” the airline said in a statement.

Additionally, Pegasus plans to launch 5X-weekly flights between Izmir (ABD) on Turkey’s Aegean coast and STN from Oct. 21

enoch

Turkey Reopening..??
Good news for Turkey, the Germans and the Russian's are planning on late holidays into December,

Camden

Turkey Reopening..??

Wizz adds Doncaster Sheffield flights as part of new deal​

Low-cost carrier Wizz Air will offer 1.5 million seats from Doncaster Sheffield airport next summer (April-October 2022) – one million more than it did in summer 2019.

Additional new routes are now on sale for next summer to destinations in Spain, Turkey, Portugal, Bulgaria and Crete.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Turkey Reopening..??
Scum air. People could do well to avoid Ryan air. I'd rather walk.
Ryanair has been accused of barring passengers who pursued chargebacks against the airline during the pandemic from taking new flights this year – unless they return their refunds.

Camden

Turkey Reopening..??

Russian, UK tourists' vicious fist fight in Mediterranean Antalya caught on video

The vacation did not start off so happy for some Russian and British tourists in Turkey's Mediterranean province of Antalya, as a video features men throwing punches and kicking each other in the garden of a five-star hotel. The brawl took place after one of the tourists accused another of “checking out his girlfriend.”

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Turkey Reopening..??

Russian, UK tourists' vicious fist fight in Mediterranean Antalya caught on video

The vacation did not start off so happy for some Russian and British tourists in Turkey's Mediterranean province of Antalya, as a video features men throwing punches and kicking each other in the garden of a five-star hotel. The brawl took place after one of the tourists accused another of “checking out his girlfriend.”

eeee when I were a lad, I do miss being young lol !

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Turkey Reopening..??

Wizz adds Doncaster Sheffield flights as part of new deal​

Low-cost carrier Wizz Air will offer 1.5 million seats from Doncaster Sheffield airport next summer (April-October 2022) – one million more than it did in summer 2019.

Additional new routes are now on sale for next summer to destinations in Spain, Turkey, Portugal, Bulgaria and Crete.

Any idea of where in Turkey they intend to fly to.
Doncaster/Sheffield (former RAF Finningley) is a brilliant option for us. Easy to get to and very passenger friendly. Not like the crap hole known as Leeds/Bradford or the much too busy Manchester.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom