Kanga

Turkey Reopening..??
IA as far as has been leaked the emphasis will definitely be on outside dining. only

Indeed councils are been instructed to waive pavement space rules and supply tables for establishments lacking enough outside space
That'll be a change from the rules they imposed a few years ago banning ANY serving of alcohol outside.

Saoirse

Turkey Reopening..??
Perhaps I should have added there will be more space for many establishments by the council waiving pavement space rules.... oh wait I did!

enoch

Turkey Reopening..??
IA as far as has been leaked the emphasis will definitely be on outside dining. only

Indeed councils are been instructed to waive pavement space rules and supply tables for establishments lacking enough outside space
Well that's one way of putting the death toll up people having to walk in the road with kids and prams.

Saoirse

Turkey Reopening..??
Could I remind members twas I who broke the murmurings around this issue some weeks ago .

Some may feel I should be paid by members for my insightful contributions and to that end a Gofundsaoirse page has now opened

Note. All contributions must be in British Sterling- no Euros or foreign rubbish

enoch

Turkey Reopening..??
Could I remind members twas I who broke the murmurings around this issue some weeks ago .

Some may feel I should be paid by members for my insightful contributions and to that end a Gofundsaoirse page has now opened

Note. All contributions must be in British Sterling- no Euros or foreign rubbish
Well every one know it was going to happen. Right or wrong time will tell. The Tbb want infections below 1000 a day before opening. A professor is wanting an explanation on how the recovery numbers are so high?

Saoirse

Turkey Reopening..??
You're a Rebel and in the words of a Dup veteran- "an idolator"!- ( offensive insult to a Catholic)

Vote Pootser today!

Hes the only dinosaur ......who doesn't believe in dinosaurs!!!!

Back to topic

Saoirse

Turkey Reopening..??
Absolutely brilliant the restaurants and bars are finally gonna be able to make a living

They really deserve at least some of a season

enoch

Turkey Reopening..??
Professor says before the meeting Monday about normalisation he is saying it should not be done until middle of June.

enoch

Turkey Reopening..??
More bad news for Turkey. S7 Russian Airlines have cancelled flights to the end of 2021 holiday season because of the uncertainty of Turkey's covid case's.

Saoirse

Turkey Reopening..??
There MAY be more information on further relaxation of restrictions after a cabinet meeting this Thursday - so possibly Friday/ Saturday announcement

Any changes are expected to commence 1st July

Meanwhile in my beloved Spain ( ahhhhhh longing sigh) from midnight tonight most restrictions end

No.curfew time, bars/ restaurants open until 1am and nightclubs reopening with 2am closing

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Turkey Reopening..??
There MAY be more information on further relaxation of restrictions after a cabinet meeting this Thursday - so possibly Friday/ Saturday announcement

Any changes are expected to commence 1st July

Meanwhile in my beloved Spain ( ahhhhhh longing sigh) from midnight tonight most restrictions end

No.curfew time, bars/ restaurants open until 1am and nightclubs reopening with 2am closing
It sounds like the Spanish are desperate for tourism revenue.

Top Bottom