Useful Information

TLF Admin

Administrator
Turkey on YouTube
Recently while watching something on YouTube I stumbled upon some travel videos on Turkey, there are loads on daily basis.

I see many about visiting and traveling in Turkey, seems like everyone is going there except it's a red zone country so not sure what the deal is, most of these are recent uploads.

I found a few regular expat channels that are very interesting too, Mick and Trudie come to mind, well worth watching to see different areas on Turkey, as well as getting idea of cost of living etc.

Here's one recent one

enoch

Turkey on YouTube
Good post but I think the prices are out you can live here on less than that a month. So it boils down to one pension you have no chance. There is a lot cheaper shopping than migros.

enoch

Turkey on YouTube
Everyone has their own lifestyle. Do you rent or buy? A101 or Migros? Steak or chicken? Wine/beer or a soft drink etc?
Until the last 9 months since I have been ill. I used to drink. Shop at bim 101 nothing wrong with them. And the butcher was local and the tuesday market. Even now I can shop for a week on the market for less than 10 pounds and always have that's potatoes. Onions, carrots, brocoli. Cauliflower, tomatoes, apples, lettuce, Mellon banana, apricots ,just to name a few.Its my house.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom