ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Turkey Disappoints
Turkey plans to reduce its carbon emissions only by 7 percent by the year 2020, a rate far lower than the possible reductions called for by environmental groups.

Here

Just as an aside, when I bought my apartment in 2005, solar heating was prohibited by the planning/buidings authority. Apparently this was so none of the apartments in my complex would have this 'eyesore' on their roofs.

I have to say I found this completely daft for obvious reasons, and they could I'm sure have used flat solar panels and found a way of concealing or locating the tank somewhere other than the roof?

C

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Turkey Disappoints
Well i should know this ..But don't they have oil heating with the tanks like have in UK ??? The apt we had in Fethiye was freezing last feb after 4/5 days of rain and hardly any sun .So we used electric but the bill shot up by quite a lot ......Diane

parrot

Turkey Disappoints
Rightly so,when the countries who contribute most to global warming,eg China and India,if you believe about it in the first place,take steps to reduce their emmisions then it should be considered.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Turkey Disappoints
Turkey plans to reduce its carbon emissions only by 7 percent by the year 2020, a rate far lower than the possible reductions called for by environmental groups.

Here

Just as an aside, when I bought my apartment in 2005, solar heating was prohibited by the planning/buidings authority. Apparently this was so none of the apartments in my complex would have this 'eyesore' on their roofs.

I have to say I found this completely daft for obvious reasons, and they could I'm sure have used flat solar panels and found a way of concealing or locating the tank somewhere other than the roof?

C

Your right Craig. I had my solar panel stand designed so that my tank was actually under the panels. When you have as much sun as we do in Turkey it only makes sense to use it when ever possible.

Bob

Latest Posts

Top Bottom