sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Turkcell phone unblocking
If like me you sometimes have dizzy moments, here is something useful to know.
I had my dızzy moment two nights ago and couldn't remember the PIN number for my mobile phone, tried 3 times and then the sim card was blocked.
Yesterday I rang Turkcell customer services, and it was very easy.
First you dial for English speaking, then type your number into the keypad so that when the call is answered they have your number straight away, I confirmed my name and the phone was registered in my name, and then the security question they asked me was how many kontors I had in my account. They then gave me my PUK number. It was all sorted within seconds. Very good service and something useful to know if it ever happens to you. You don't have to go to the Turkcell shop and wait to be served!!!!
The customer service number is 444 0 535.
Of course the best remedy is not to forget the PIN in the first place, but .....

gvermaindia

I have locked my Simcard number and now I need my Puk number from Turkcell. Unfortunately , I am not in Turkey at this moment and needed the PUK number. I called Turkcell customer services, but couldn't understand, what they said to press for the English service. Can anyone help me with that. Thank you

biggles

biggles
I have locked my Simcard number and now I need my Puk number from Turkcell. Unfortunately , I am not in Turkey at this moment and needed the PUK number. I called Turkcell customer services, but couldn't understand, what they said to press for the English service. Can anyone help me with that. Thank you

yes its 77.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom