ticketyboo2002

Turkcell kontors
Hi,
I know you only get 3 tries a day to put on Turkcell kontors, but today I accidently scratched off almost 2 of the numbers on my scratch card. If I can't manage to work out what they are tomorrow, does that mean I have wasted 250 kontors or is there a way to redeem them.

Turkcell kontors
Why don't you pop in a turckell shop and let them do it for you? did you know, you can also go in the shop and just ask for however many contore you need, and they do it there and then, so much easier,......

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Turkcell kontors
Take the card into one of the main Turkcell Extra shops and they'll be able to help you redeem the kontors.

Joannasal

Turkcell kontors
Go on to the Turkcell website. I did the same thing recently and found the website great (it is in English and very easy to navigate). You can enter the security code and the website will enter the kontors for you.

Reactions: tjd

tjd

Turkcell kontors
Go on to the Turkcell website. I did the same thing recently and found the website great (it is in English and very easy to navigate). You can enter the security code and the website will enter the kontors for you.

Thanks - Wish I'd known that last weekend I did the same thing - scrubbed off 2 of the numbers and it took ages to guess what they were.

ticketyboo2002

Turkcell kontors
I just wanted to say thanks for the sound advice about getting my kontors put at the Turkcell website after I'd been a bit too heavy handed scratching the card!! It was easy to follow and were put on in no time at all. Thanks.

BEZ

Turkcell kontors
If you have a turkish bank account you can either set up a recurring top up or just add kontors as and when you need (if you have the internet that is)
regards Bez

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Turkcell kontors
Wısh I.d read thıs Post earlıer - I got so fed up wıth my TurkCell kontour card when I had scratched too hard and couldn.t read the numbers that İ chucked it out the wındow!!!! A hard lesson learned - and a very expensıve one too - ıt was 250 kontours on there -

tjd

Turkcell kontors
There is another thread on this site which told me I could go onto Turkcell.com/en and add kontors. I tried it last week and it works also.

You just need to register the UK based creditcard card with 3d secure, which MBNA cards offer. It's really handy and very slightly cheaper to load kontors than buying a kontor card.

nomaderol

Turkcell kontors
I dont buy the card. When I go to a shop I ask the boy there to add kontur using the computer. I wait there for 2 minutes till I get the ok "yuklendi" message to my mobile. This is the easiest way. And they can add any kontur, even 20 kontur only. Available at every shop.

nomaderol

Turkcell kontors
every shop that sells kontur and that has a computer for that purpose. even many small bakkal shops are already doing that. all turkcell or telsim/vodaphone or avea etc shops do that naturally as they all have computers and internet connections of course. just say your phone nr and wait 2 minutes and when you get "yuklendi" message, pay and go.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom