Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Turkcell Info Service
Just wondering, if any one else has recieved a Text from Turkcell with reference to recieving Infomation and Offers in English via SMS.
I got a message but it did'nt say it came from Turkcell, the number was 8104
does anyone know if this is a Turkcell number

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Turkcell Info Service
It's possibly a scam. If you answer Evet / Yes you could find that you lose a load of kontors.

DtB

Turkcell Info Service
Well...................................
The Gospel according to a mate, whose mate's mate is some sort of HEAD HONCHO at Turkcell, is that the msgs are genuine as they are doing some sort of feasibility study to see if it's worthwhile doing as they have so many foreigners using their service.....................

Having read the original thread on here tho' I deleted the SMS............
So it'll be all my fault if Turkcell don't introduce this.....................

:307bt:

teresa

Free Thinker
Turkcell Info Service
My phone did not give the message as coming from Turkcell but my husband's and a friend's did. My friend said she recognised the number and had used it before. I replied over a week ago and have had no problems with my kontors.

CathnPete

Turkcell Info Service
We had the same message on a phone we look after for friends and, as I recognised the number, I texted back ok. Got a confirmation text back and kontours ok. I wish they would text us as I think it's a great idea as we're always getting messages from Turkcell but haven't a clue what they're saying unless we ask a Turkish friend to translate.

Cathi x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom