Royandgonul

Turk in Cornwall
My wife is turkish, from Istanbul , we ( us and our two kids) have moved from our vibrant turkish friends in Southampton to be with our family ( and for a quite life !!) here in st austell, my wife (30 yrs old ) would dearly like to meet turkish ladies for coffee and chats ...
>
> Roy

Turk in Cornwall
Good luck in your search, I live in Camborne and to be honest there is not much of a Turkish community here, probably best shot is to start at a local kebab shop.
Istanbul to Southampton to Cornwall, you really are going to find the quiet life.
Best wishes
Sue

Carolyn

Turk in Cornwall
Welcome to TLF Roy. Hope you and Gonul will be happy in Cornwall. A lovely part of the country, if a bit quiet at times!

Hope you enjoy TLF too.

oldfogy

Just passing through
Turk in Cornwall
Good luck in your search, I live in Camborne and to be honest there is not much of a Turkish community here, probably best shot is to start at a local kebab shop.
Istanbul to Southampton to Cornwall, you really are going to find the quiet life.
Best wishes
Sue
You're probably on the right track, but with a slight difference, which would be to try asking some of the Kebab shops if they know know of any local Turkish hang-outs or restaurants.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Turk in Cornwall
would be careful moving down there ,have you not seen the film Straw Dogs?. LOL.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qDQVeIQe3c]Sam Peckinpah - Straw Dogs (Perros de paja) (Reino Unido, 1971) [PelĂ­cula completa] - YouTube[/ame]

oldfogy

Just passing through
Turk in Cornwall
Yes, I realise that now, I had misread the original post as being Southampton and not St Austell.

Gulsumyalcin

Turk in Cornwall
My wife is turkish, from Istanbul , we ( us and our two kids) have moved from our vibrant turkish friends in Southampton to be with our family ( and for a quite life !!) here in st austell, my wife (30 yrs old ) would dearly like to meet turkish ladies for coffee and chats ...
>
> Roy
Hi Roy
Are you still living in Cornwall? I am from Istanbul and I would love to meet your wife :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom