Bibby

Ferretbrain
TTNet limited question
This is a question for friends. They are on limited internet. They have been told they can have it on all day every day without danger going over their quota. Can this be true? They will not be downloading music (or at least, not yet), nor will they be playing any internet games.

Is there any way of checking how much of your internet allowance is left before the end of each month, or do you have to use it blindly and hope for the best?

I am concerned that there may be a misunderstanding that could cost them a bit initially.

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
TTNet limited question
I'm not sure if it is possible to check any balance but when we were on limited access we never paid extra and the pc used to be on most of the day, we only went to unlimited when we started to download films etc. I think they should be OK

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
TTNet limited question
We're on the 50 TL (ish) a month package and we're connected 24/7 using a PC and at least 1 laptop, sometimes 2 or 3. We download 1 or 2 films a week and several music and programme files and we've never had to pay anything extra on our bill.

Hope that helps?

Bibby

Ferretbrain
TTNet limited question
WOW, I didn't realise it was THAT generous!! Maybe we ought to go onto a faster, but limited internet...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom