rubi47

Ttnet contact details Didim
Hi, same old chestnut.
Does any one have an e-mail address for ttnet in Didim.?

Or other communication channel with details that I can use to contact them successfully?

Thank you davidh

bickern

Telephone 4440375 for helpline, listen to the recording, but I think you press '99' for English. They are normally quite good.

24/7 Service

That number seems to be out of action a lot. Alternative 444 1 444 and select english option and then broadband.

bickern

First I have heard of it ever being out of action, it has been the number for years and a friend used it only yesterday evening as a new modem was purchased due to a nice lighting bolt taking a few modems out in this area, but he needed his connection details.

I gather the 444 1 444 was and still is the Turk Telekom number and takes you to the same call centre as 444 0 375; but more numbers the merrier.

It was certainly out of action when I tried it a few days ago. The call was answered but then the automated message was terminated half way through. After 6 failed attempts over 2 days I decided to opt for the 444 1 444 which as you say is the Turk Telekom original call center - the same one that 0375 lands at.
Interestingly enough the 444 1 444 number is now the one published on TTNet's website for contacting them so they seem to be directing as many calls to the one number.

rubi47

Thank you all for responding. I will try phoning as they have not replied to my e-mailing.
Thank you all again.
This thread can now be removed or archived.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom