Dorothy

Trying to find an old friend
I wonder if anyone could help, i am trying to find an old friend of mine called Memhet who used to have the Cod Father in Turgreites and also the Legend Bar last season, i have some of his belongings and he appears to have disappeared of the face of the earth. Any help would be much appreciated

PASH

Last time i saw Memhet he was working in a shop in Gumbet, will ask around and see if i can find where he is now.

Sue Brown

I am sure he is now in Yalikavak, his restuarant is near the boat trips (the middle one of the three glass fronted restuarants) next door to Le Cafe

Dorothy

Thanks all for your help, i am sure he is not in Yali as he left the glass restaurant a year ago to run Legends in Turgreites then went to Gumbet, ahh well, i shall just store his stuff in the hope that i come across him one day soon - Certainly miss his fish and chips, best i have ever had in Turkey.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Thanks all for your help, i am sure he is not in Yali as he left the glass restaurant a year ago to run Legends in Turgreites then went to Gumbet, ahh well, i shall just store his stuff in the hope that i come across him one day soon - Certainly miss his fish and chips, best i have ever had in Turkey.

Sue,s plaice is Gumbet is top fish and chips all year round.
Gonna have to go there now !!!

gordie

gordie
Hi Dorothy
İf you care to PM me a contact telephone number, İ will forward it on to Mehmet
Happy New Year
Gordie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom