arty

trustworthy lawyer
Hi All

Has anybody used the lawyer Pash recommended I cnt get in touch with him
also any info on a lawyer called Celil have you used him?

Thanks Arty:Flower:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
trustworthy lawyer
good lawyer, even answers e mails..i used Celil with no probs, speaks 1st class english

martin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
trustworthy lawyer
meant to mention, Celil even called me at home in the uk with progress reports and other information.
I found him to be a very good comunicator.

martin

arty

trustworthy lawyer
Thanks Martin
I have met him know in the process of my purchase I will let you know how it goes

cmbegb

trustworthy lawyer
Arty,
Is this lawyer still working well for you? We are in need of one desperately but finding one trustworthy enough is just too stressful. We already have property, well supposed to have, had the same initial one as PASH. but as we had properties up for sale, we didn't bother pursuing the approvals. In March all was still ok, no bank charges on properties. but then the mayor of turgutreis lost his reelection and his wife was one of our developers! They have gone awol, bank charges now on properties and we don't know what to do! Need help badly.
cmbegb

carolk

R.I.P
trustworthy lawyer
Hi, I have read your posts on 3 threads and am sorry you are having problems. I see you and Purple were in the same boat. Did you not follow what she did to get her Tapu? You could PM Lynne who said on another one of these threads that she could give you some info and knew a good lawyer. I would try that and quickly as I would say it is dire if you have charges on your properties!

lynne

trustworthy lawyer
Hi Carol k. Its same lawyer as Pash mentioned.
All we say to people is he has excellent spoken and written English.
We then leave it up to clients to make a decision whether to employ as we dont want to be 'shot in the foot' if things should go wrong. He has done straight forward sales/military clearance work for clients with no problems.
We met up with CMBEGB earlier this year and got a locksmith to change locks but sounds as if things legally are now worse. Have personal e-mail so will message CMBEGB asap

arty

trustworthy lawyer
Hi Sorry to here your having problems my lawyer is having some personal problems at the moment as you need someone urgent I hope someone can recommend a good one best of luck

arty

Latest Posts

Top Bottom