Els

trustworthy estate agent for selling apartment
Has anyone in the Side/Manavgat area successfully sold their apartment or villa through one of the local estate agents? If so, maybe you could send me a pm with their details please?

I have a couple of apartments in Ilica, the sale of which I would like to put into the hands of an agent who is not one of the here today, gone tomorrow type.

I would be interested to know if anyone can give me some advice how best to proceed.

Martian106

There is Remax Office in Manavgat. They tried to sell my sisters house, nothing came of it but they seemed ok, and it's a recognised chain. Another Estate agent beat them to it, but as much as they sold the house there where a lot of problems, I would'nt recomend them, left a bad taste......

Reactions: Els

Els

Thanks Martian106. Funny thing is I did use Remax Manavgat a few years ago when I was trying to sell my villa in Colakli. I sold it myself in the end (those were the days!), but they did appear quite professional as I remember. Thanks for reminding me. I will certainly contact them.

Anyone else out there with a recommendation for a good sales agent or are they as thin on the ground as I feared?

Els

Well, I wonder.........
Does this lack of reactions mean that there aren't any other dependable estate agents in the Side area or that no one has managed to sell their property?

Either way, I think it is quite worrying.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom