yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Trump's Demise ?
I wonder if this has anything to do with the golden shower and dark thunder videos that are rumoured to exist.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Trump's Demise ?
They’d better come up with something soon, something chargeable.

You said that before and I answered before - tax fraud but why the hurry?

Trump Prison.jpg

Surely you wouldn't want to see your hero inconvenienced for the next 30 years?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Trump's Demise ?
Tax fraud lol what happened to espionage?
Tax fraud could see him incarcerated for a goodly while like Capone.
And the espionage is coming together fast, I'm surprised you didn't know that :)

"A conviction for violating any of the detailed laws would be severe: the Espionage Act has a maximum penalty of 10 years in federal prison and the statute for obstruction has a maximum penalty of 20 years, while the statute for destruction of records can also bar anyone convicted from holding future office...

Wiki

Trump's Demise ?
Tax fraud could see him incarcerated for a goodly while like Capone.
And the espionage is coming together fast, I'm surprised you didn't know that :)

"A conviction for violating any of the detailed laws would be severe: the Espionage Act has a maximum penalty of 10 years in federal prison and the statute for obstruction has a maximum penalty of 20 years, while the statute for destruction of records can also bar anyone convicted from holding future office...

Wiki
“The espionage is coming together fast”.
Tell us more but before you do, look up the meaning of the word.
Who was Trump spying for or who was he selling secrets to?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Trump's Demise ?
“The espionage is coming together fast”.
Tell us more but before you do, look up the meaning of the word.
Unlike yourself for those of us whose first language is English there’s no need to check a dictionary.
Who was Trump spying for or who was he selling secrets to?

You never answer questions but expect others to answer yours and when we do you don’t read them lest they run contra your warped opinions!
Maybe you’ll do better with the FBI Laughing.gif

Trump's Demise ?
Unlike yourself for those of us whose first language is English there’s no need to check a dictionary.

You never answer questions but expect others to answer yours and when we do you don’t read them lest they run contra your warped opinions!
Maybe you’ll do better with the FBI View attachment 30038
No Jaycey you make ridiculous statements and when challenged on them you fall flat on your face.
It shouldn’t take long to see if charges relating to espionage are laid on Trump.

Trump's Demise ?
Can anyone suggest a legitimate reason why he would have confidential documents in his residence?
It is not as if he was big on reading!
The same could be asked of Hilary Clinton.
She had classified & even some marked top secret in emails on some of her various private servers.
Trumps case is different, he had the power to declassify anything he wanted to.
Let the law run its course, the FBI have had several attempts at bringing Trump down & in that process, some FBI heads have already rolled.
The Democrats don’t want Trump to stand again, I wonder why 😂

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Trump's Demise ?
The same could be asked of Hilary Clinton.
She had classified & even some marked top secret in emails on some of her various private servers.
Trumps case is different, he had the power to declassify anything he wanted to.
Let the law run its course, the FBI have had several attempts at bringing Trump down & in that process, some FBI heads have already rolled.
The Democrats don’t want Trump to stand again, I wonder why 😂
really , Trump could declassify documents , have you any proof of this , not just media conjecture ?
thanks steve

Jaycey

African Refugee
Trump's Demise ?
No Jaycey you make ridiculous statements and when challenged on them you fall flat on your face.
It shouldn’t take long to see if charges relating to espionage are laid on Trump.

You consider an insult a challenge? I make statements that you cannot counter and so you again resort to insult as is common amongst your ilk.

Clearly debate was not part of your lavatorial studies and you might do better by starting a thread on unblocking loos, that at least would be a constructive contribution to TLF.

Meanwhile we all look forward to your reply on IA’s #229 with breath well bated.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Trump's Demise ?
I do not see Hilary Clinton's name on the thread title. Once again, can anyone suggest a legitimate reason for trump to have classified documents in his residence?

Trump's Demise ?
really , Trump could declassify documents , have you any proof of this , not just media conjecture ?
thanks steve
“Media conjecture” where do you or any of us get our information from Steve? Do any of us fully know and understand America’s espionage laws?
Yes, I do get my info from the media because I’m not looking inside the DoJ, the FBI, the CIA or the White House. I certainly don’t rely on TLF for it that’s for sure.

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
Trump's Demise ?
I can only say, they’d better come up with something & soon.
Seems that is all you can ever say yawn01.png

Politicus.jpg

Trump Is Screaming Profanities As He Realizes The FBI Got Him​

Trump went from thinking that the FBI played into his hands on Monday to screaming profanities after the FBI search.

Last edited:
Trump's Demise ?
Seems that is all you can ever say View attachment 30056

View attachment 30057

Trump Is Screaming Profanities As He Realizes The FBI Got Him​

Trump went from thinking that the FBI played into his hands on Monday to screaming profanities after the FBI search.

Wait for the charges, if any.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom