Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Trump
Trup continues, as disgusting as ever...

Early Bird.jpg

Pentagon seeks to cut F-35s, other equipment to pay for Trump’s border wall

WASHINGTON — The Pentagon is seeking to divert $3.8 billion, largely from its fiscal 2020 weapons procurement budget, in order to fund President Donald Trump’s border wall, according to a reprogramming request to congress obtained by Defense News.

Among the victims of the cuts: a mass of aircraft purchases including F-35 joint strike fighters, C-130J cargo aircraft, MQ-9 Reaper drones and P-8 maritime surveillance planes, as well as ground vehicles and naval priorities — choices that drew quick, bipartisan condemnation from key defense lawmakers as reports of the plan filtered out Thursday.

https://www.defensenews.com/breakin...2.14.20&utm_term=Editorial - Early Bird Brief

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Trump
Politicus.jpg

Trump Admits He’s Guilty Of The Impeachment Charges Now That He’s Been Fake Acquitted

Now that Donald Trump has been fake acquitted following a sham trial orchestrated by Senate Republicans, the president is admitting that, yeah, he’s guilty.

During a podcast interview with Geraldo Rivera, of all people, Trump said that he did, in fact, personally send Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine to dig up dirt on his political opponents.

As CNN put it on Thursday, “President Donald Trump now openly admits to sending his attorney Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine to find damaging information about his political opponents, even though he strongly denied it during the impeachment inquiry.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/0...charges-now-that-hes-been-fake-acquitted.html

BTW I made a mistake earlier when I said he thought himself above the law, actually thinks he is the law :slapme:

bickern

Trump
Boris Johnson has called off plans for a spring visit to the United States to see Donald Trump amid ongoing transatlantic tensions that threatens to overshadow trade talks, it was reported today.

The Prime Minister is said to have originally planned to visit Washington last month following his election victory, before moving the trip to February.

But now the plans for a visit are said to have been shelved and the two men will not meet face-to-face until a G7 summit at Camp David in Maryland in June.

Washington and London are at loggerheads over issues including Mr Johnson's decision to allow Chinese tech giant Huawei to have a role in the UK's 5G phone network.

They have also clashed over Washington's refusal to extradite Anne Sacoolas, the alleged CIA agent accused of killing British teenager Harry Dunn in a Northamptonshire road accident.

Although the cancellation was not intended as a snub to the US president, it may be seen that way in Washington ahead of trade deal talks both sides want to complete as soon as possibly.

No 10 insists that Mr Johnson cancelled the trip to concentrate on domestic politics and his new team of ministers.

A source referenced the all-seeing villain in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, telling the Sun: 'When the Eye of Sauron is off the Whitehall machine, things stop working.

'That is why he has stripped down all his foreign travel this year to get his agenda done.'

Downing Street said this afternoon that Mr Johnson is 'currently focused on the UK domestic agenda and... levelling up for the British people'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Donald-Trump-amid-transatlantic-tensions.html

Trump
What’s made me smile is Sanders saying billionaires shouldn’t become President. Why billionaires, what about millionaires which is what Sanders is lol

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Trump
What’s made me smile is Sanders saying billionaires shouldn’t become President. Why billionaires, what about millionaires which is what Sanders is lol

A billion is 1,000 millions - a big difference but what's a few zeros between friends?

There are 46,800,000 millionaires in the world.

And only 2,153 billionaires.

[Forbes]

Trump
A billion is 1,000 millions - a big difference but what's a few zeros between friends?

There are 46,800,000 millionaires in the world.

And only 2,153 billionaires.

[Forbes]

I don’t see what the problem is having a billionaire/millionaire as President myself. Bit of a problem with people getting these jobs when they’re worth a few grand but at the end of their tenure they’ve become multi millionaires

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Trump
I don’t see what the problem is having a billionaire/millionaire as President myself. Bit of a problem with people getting these jobs when they’re worth a few grand but at the end of their tenure they’ve become millionaires

It might be said that the super rich have considerations above that of the welfare of their nation (as demonstrated across the pond).

Trump
It might be said that the super rich have considerations above that of the welfare of their nation (as demonstrated across the pond).

Well it could be two billionaires left fighting it out for the Presidency, I don’t think for one minute either are squeaky clean or not full of self interest.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Trump
Lawmakers Are Warned That Russia Is Meddling to Re-elect Trump

voting-machine-trump-putin.jpg

A classified briefing to House members is said to have angered the president, who complained that Democrats would “weaponize” the disclosure.

WASHINGTON — Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected,
five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/20/...p-democrats.html?referringSource=articleShare

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Trump
So baby trump is now complaining about the South Korean film that won an oscar. I loved the response from the film distributor...' trump does not like it because he cannot read the subtitles'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom