lara

true friends
Hi Perfect

So nice to hear someone bigging up their pals, I too have some fantastic friends, both here and in Turkey.

After reading what had happened to you on the 'older women married to younger Turkish men', I'm glad that you have friends that you care about, and who care about you, if only to prevent your alcohol consumption.:lol:

Really good pals are hard to come by, instead of a Valantines Day, we should have a 'Best Pal's Day', OMGosh; I just had a 'Dagon's Den' moment...............................talk later, I need to google where our nearest patent office is located.

Just joking, I'm chuffed for you Perfect Bay.

Lara x

Saoirse

true friends
Perfect1949 you are absolutely spot on

Good mates make all the diff

our neighbours in Turkey are our mates and are amazing. Very helpful, great for advice, watch over our wee house and do a bloody good bbq!

edeller

true friends
My best friend is my partner Deano but shh dont tell him!! Hes 6ft 4, a big softie and he tells me he loves me every day..... he plays a mean sax too (Im a sucker for a musician):p

In Turkey are my Pals Elaine and Kim at Myndos Hills, wouldnt be without them and love them to bits. Have met other people out there and really hope to forge some really good friendships.

Back home my main friends are people I have known since I was little. We dont always keep in touch all that well but no matter how long its been we know we are there for each other.

Wasnt really till I got into my 30's that I realised how important your friends really are.
Emma
x

true friends
Oh dear, not another rip-off? I have an elderly female acquaintance at the gym whose much younger Turkish partner moved in with her and persuaded her to part with most of the sale proceeds of her house. I'd rather be lonely than bankrupt! Lovers and friends are better than a husband any day I say.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
true friends
you can pick your friends but you cant pick your relatives

How true Shirley, my motto is: "to have a good friend is also to be one". I've many friends as I'm an easy going girl, and always strike up a banter wherever I go, however I have a handful of really true friends that I could call at 4 in the morning and they'd be there for me. Thank god that has never happened, but to know this is very comforting, as I have no family of my own, my hubby and his close family have always been there for me.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
true friends
How true Shirley, my motto is: "to have a good friend is also to be one". I've many friends as I'm an easy going girl, and always strike up a banter wherever I go, however I have a handful of really true friends that I could call at 4 in the morning and they'd be there for me. Thank god that has never happened, but to know this is very comforting, as I have no family of my own, my hubby and his close family have always been there for me.

Don,t call me at 4 in the morning......:bigkiss:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom