carolk

R.I.P
True Blood!
Any body else watching this?

Fabulous music and titles - sexy!!

'I wanna do bad things with you' lol. :biggrin1:

True Blood!
Loved this series but it's finished on sky now(missin it already)
Have the theme tune as my ring tone!
Everyone looks like i'm mad when it plays lol.If your after it Carol it's by Jace Everett

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
True Blood!
TUT I thought this had just started not finished....missed the boat again.

Not long finished reading the Twilight series. That was very good.

Just found it on Channel 4 The first episode. Well Im not sure, I enjoyed "Twilight " so much and this is very similar, very very similar, not sure if I want it gatecrashing on my enjoyment of "Twilight" I think I will be comparing the two all the way through. Hope not.

Last edited:

turkishbellydancer

turkishbellydancer
True Blood!
just finished here in ireland and i cant wait for season 2, isnt it funny that vinnie from home and away plays ssokies brother jason, i knew he looked familiar, im also reading the charlaine harris novels too ,can i ask where you got your ring tone from i would love it on my phone too , its fangtastic!!!!:36329ht5b, see you later fang bangers!!! cheers karen:3:

carolk

R.I.P
True Blood!
There seems to be a lot of British men starring in American series of late.

Cant wait to see what happens in this one!!

Andy

True Blood!
Tuned in to the First episode last night, found it very good, Sooki's georgeous.
Will miss next weeks as i'm on Holiday.

Yes LOST some-one mentioned never got into it, couldn't even finish the book after all the praise it got.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
True Blood!
Tuned in to the First episode last night, found it very good, Sooki's georgeous.
Will miss next weeks as i'm on Holiday.

Yes LOST some-one mentioned never got into it, couldn't even finish the book after all the praise it got.

Yeh, what a load of c**p that LOST series was. IMO.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom