carolk

R.I.P
Triplex semi detached villa in Akbuk reduced today by £10,000
3 BED SEMI DETACHED TRIPLEX VILLA IN AKBUK WITH SEA AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS REDUCED TODAY FROM £53,000 TO £43,000 FOR QUICK SALE.

Fully furnished to a high standard and all paper work in place.

Any serious offers considered!!

Please look on the CH web site at ref no. crs00836.

I am at home now and cant up load the pics, sorry lol!!! The rest of the details are there for anyone interested. :bounce:

Tess

Fabulous offer for someone Carol, super reduction and coming from your goodselves all will be in order, wish I was starting out - that's for sure.

Property Details
Just had a look and it looks fab, well appointed and fabulous value for money!!!!!

Last edited:

jewel

WOW what a bargain for someone, lovely and with the benefit of all the paperwork.I like Akbuc but have a villa in Altinkum. jewel x

carolk

R.I.P
Fabulous offer for someone Carol, super reduction and coming from your goodselves all will be in order, wish I was starting out - that's for sure.

Property Details
Just had a look and it looks fab, well appointed and fabulous value for money!!!!!

Ha! Tess, yes I could have put that link on, thanks lol. Yes everything is in order and its a great bargain and big reduction so, thought I would put it on here. Wish I was starting again and knew what I know now!! :evil:

carolk

R.I.P
Just a reminder in case any one missed it! :5:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom