IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Trekking, camping and exploring Aegean part of Turkey with English speaking groups
Is this an advertisement? It is hardly an introduction is it?

KnightLawyer

Trekking, camping and exploring Aegean part of Turkey with English speaking groups
Ahahahha good point İbrahimAbi, sorry about that.
My name is Ömer Faruk, a freelance lawyer living in Bodrum.
And this is not an advertisement, only bad introduction and a hasty offer for nature lovers😁

shash

shash
Ahahahha good point İbrahimAbi, sorry about that.
My name is Ömer Faruk, a freelance lawyer living in Bodrum.
And this is not an advertisement, only bad introduction and a hasty offer for nature lovers😁

With respect...you should know better if you're a lawyer. You can't just try and gather people for activities like this when nobody has clue who you are.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
So you suspect he may be a politician then...lol

Steve

Kanga

In what, exactly?

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Perhaps he has found a market in the White Slave Trade for senior citizens - you will go for a hike and them turn up in a house of ill repute in Morocco. I´m in!

Good luck with your idea KnighLawyer.

Ian

Hilsjw

Oh dear, I doubt you will hear from KnightLawyer again !

Saoirse

Is camping in any way big in Turkey?

Cannot remember ever seeing a single campsite

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
We used to camp here many moons ago. there are camp sites around, there is one on our lake about 25km away, but facilities are rather spartan. The bathroom facilities would not be up to Spanish standards. Turks are quite into mororcaravans (as you see in the IZ TV Wilko's caravan programme, although he is Dutch).

SLEEPY

Always fancied a camper van in Turkey..the last time I looked into it a few years ago they were seriously expensive.

Last edited:

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Always fancied a camper van in Turkey..the last time I
Looked into it a few years ago they were seriously expensive.

Probably quite reasonable with new exchange rate. Problem is having somewhere safe to store it and out of the sun.

Kanga

stuart

stuart
Another lawyer looking for business/

Latest Posts

Top Bottom