cassıe

cassıe
Travel To Mersin
:car: I wamt to travel from Bodrum to Mersin by coach. I am a female travelling alone. I will be going by coach but does anyone know a coach that will take me all the way without changing. My Turkish is not that brilliant and I am a little worried as I know it is a long way.

Many thanks.

:clap: laugh and the world layghs with you. :Cry:Cry and you cry alone.

waterbaby

Travel To Mersin
i would think that most coaches at this time of year will be direct. why not fly? internal flights are so cheap and it will prob be less hassle

LyndaW

Travel To Mersin
yeni Adana or Has go from Bodrum to Mersin. It takes about 16 hours if you get the express one which i think leaves at 6.30 in the evening. I know the earlier one takes 19 hours...i have got the wrong one before ....so check when buying you ticket.

Lynda x

Travel To Mersin
Great advice from Lynda,...(ive just been speaking to Diane who is at this mjo in Eden Bar and having a nice time)
and dont worry about not speaking Turkish, the coaches are well run and make frequent stops..you will be ok...mind you if you could get a flight ..Bodrum Adana it would be better.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Travel To Mersin
Great advice from Lynda,...(ive just been speaking to Diane who is at this mjo in Eden Bar and having a nice time)
and dont worry about not speaking Turkish, the coaches are well run and make frequent stops..you will be ok...mind you if you could get a flight ..Bodrum Adana it would be better.

Hi Shirley,

I've sent you a p.m

Lesley

Last edited:
Travel To Mersin
yeni Adana or Has go from Bodrum to Mersin. It takes about 16 hours if you get the express one which i think leaves at 6.30 in the evening. I know the earlier one takes 19 hours...i have got the wrong one before ....so check when buying you ticket.

Lynda x

Just don't have the Kokorec before boarding.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom