Question for you
Travel on Turkish Airlines from Bodrum via Istanbul to Dublin
I hope someone can help me. The Irish authorities will accept my double vaccination certificate but now I have been told I need a PCR test to travel from Turkey. I would not have tried to travel yet but it is my Dads' 90th birthday and he is not very well. I will try and phone Turkish Airlines tomorrow if no one here has an answer. I have an HES code and a double vaccination certificate (Pfeizer).
The Turkish Airlines website only seems to say that you need a PCR test if the country you are travelling to requires it. Thank you, I am so confused and anxious.

Rua

Hi Annie.I'm in the same boat as you travelling to Ireland this weekend. I am getting a test as the Turkish vaccination cert does not say EU.Citizens information have a message saying that as of Nov 9th a pcr test is needed beforehand or within 36 hours of arriving in Ireland.Better to get a test here than in Dublin.I travelled to Germany in the summer and the Turkish cert was enough .Safe travels

SLEEPY

I traveled home before the 9th and the cert was fine.
If your not sure call THY or to be 100% sure the Embassy in Ankara (they are not run off their feet ).
Don't forget your travel locator form, even if your from the North.

Rua

I traveled home before the 9th and the cert was fine.
If your not sure call THY or to be 100% sure the Embassy in Ankara (they are not run off their feet ).
Don't forget your travel locator form, even if your from the North.
Hello, I found this if it’s any good?

this bit is further down

View attachment 24652
MJL I clicked on that link and at the moment it just applies to Northern Ireland and Great Britain.i'm going to get a test done this morning as 170 TL will be a lot cheaper than Irish prices.Thanks for the help guys.

MJL I clicked on that link and at the moment it just applies to Northern Ireland and Great Britain.i'm going to get a test done this morning as 170 TL will be a lot cheaper than Irish prices.Thanks for the help guys.
I can only thank you all for your help, I am so grateful! I think I will be gone for at least three weeks, maybe longer as I need to see my family in the UK too.
I have done what I can do,my passenger locator form says "attention required at check in".
So stressed but I need to go for my Dads' 90th birthday, so armed with my vaccination certificate and passenger locator form, tomorrow I hopefully leave and get to ireland. I will let you know!
Just thank you for all your help xxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom