missmo

missmo
Travel Insurance from Turkey
Has anyone bought travel insurance from Turkey when going on holiday back to UK and can anyone recommend an insurance company.

xx mo

hijo

in my own clique
..if we book travel tickets on-line to go back to the uk ..we also get the insurance whoever we book with....but as far as i know.. most people in turkey use insureandgo :31:

Pegasus Airlines do a goo travel insurance. It is not necessary to fly on Pegasus and it can be bought via their website. I use this insurance for my business travel

patrish

i always use garanti insurance,but i think most banks do insurance a lot cheaper than UK

..if we book travel tickets on-line to go back to the uk ..we also get the insurance whoever we book with....but as far as i know.. most people in turkey use insureandgo :31:
How do you use 'Insureandgo' ? I have just tried to fill out their quote form and it will not accept Turkish tel. no's or post codes

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
The first paragraph of Insureandgo's Terms & Conditions says

This web site and the insurance products and services offered within are intended for use and purchase by residents of the United Kingdom or companies and organisations registered in the United Kingdom.

That could be why you can't use a Turkish phone number or postcode.

hijo

in my own clique
no idea ..i don,t personally use them ..but friends do ,i always book with who i travel with..as i said..also you could also try intasure..

OK Anadolu Sigorta. Worldwide travel insurance for one year. Valid for any country in the world apart from Turkey (So covers the UK). Has to be a bargain at 262 Lira (depending on age) for two persons. An added bonus is you get the policy in English.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom