carolk

R.I.P
Translation please.
Would someone be kind enough to translate this for me please?

kullandiniginiz hattin yasel sahibiyim ve yasa geregi sizin uzerinize devir islemi yapmamiz gerekiyor yoksa hattiniz iptal olacak ayrintili bilgi icin bu noyu arayin. Thanks. :eek:

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Translation please.
Here is a quick and dirty translation using Google Translate;

I am with you and the law uzerine yasel lines kullandiniginiz geregi your need only call or transfer process will be void Hattie For detailed information on this noyu Arayin

carolk

R.I.P
Translation please.
Lol Mushtaq, I tried this on the google translater and thats what I got!!! Still no wiser! :hmm:

HOMELET

Translation please.
Would someone be kind enough to translate this for me please?

kullandiniginiz hattin yasel sahibiyim ve yasa geregi sizin uzerinize devir islemi yapmamiz gerekiyor yoksa hattiniz iptal olacak ayrintili bilgi icin bu noyu arayin. Thanks. :eek:

It says; I am the legal owner of the your mobile phone number, regarding to new regulation I must transfer my ownership to you otherwise your phone number will be cancelled. For furher details please call this number....

It says that that but please be careful, at the time of the being some people are using this kind of regulation for cunning. If you are 100% sure that you are legaly of the owner of your number just dont pay any attention,

carolk

R.I.P
Translation please.
Thank you, that was very kind. Yes I am sure I am the legal owner as I have had it from new for 3 years.

Mushtaq - don't give up your day job. lol!!! :brick:

Translation please.
There is a new law though
and i think that Carol would be wise to go to either turkcell or vodaphone whichever she uses and see whats what. this is the best advice.

ChrisBobs

Translation please.
Yes there was a deadline to register phones last week, not many people would have been affected as it seemed to apply to older phones, and they were getting messages for a while warning them. But best to check.

carolk

R.I.P
Translation please.
I have taken the advice and checked. I do have to go into Vodaphone and change it into my name. Thanks evryone for the help.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom