Tess

translation, please
Sorry I can't help you Grommitt with the translation but I know someone will soon, but in the meantime, a warm welcome to the Forum, I hope you enjoy, its a fab wee place to be but I warn you, it is very very addictive!!!!

translation, please
Welcome to the forum..we dont actually run a translation service..but many members will try to help with translations
However it would be nice if you said a little more than just making your post and expecting somebody to deliver the goods.
İ dont mean to be awful..just asking you to give a bit more information..and then one of us will oblige....it works both ways.

Lütfen Cinsiyetinizi Seçiniz, please chose your sex

Nerden, where from

Takımınız, your outfit..group

Kişisel Alanlar, personal domains

Summertime

Golden Girls
translation, please
Welcome to the forum..we dont actually run a translation service..but many members will try to help with translations
However it would be nice if you said a little more than just making your post and expecting somebody to deliver the goods.
İ dont mean to be awful..just asking you to give a bit more information..and then one of us will oblige....it works both ways.

Lütfen Cinsiyetinizi Seçiniz, please chose your sex

Nerden, where from

Takımınız, your outfit..group

Kişisel Alanlar, personal domains

Or, not to be uncivil, but could I say, help yourself.

zozatky

translation, please
Grommitt. if you go into Google translate it translates into all languages word & text.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom