alfiecat

Translation Please
Hi there,

I got a text message from my new caretaker. Can you help with translation?

Here it is:

siz merak etmeyin hayırlı yolculuklar. eger havalanindan gelecek araciniz yoksa sizi aldirta bilirim iyi gunler

The best I have worked out is:

"You don't worry. Have a good trip. If future airport means otherwise you aldirta days good expert"

I cannot find any reference to the word "aldirta".

Thanks

Paul

Last edited:

panther

Translation Please
Can someone translate this pls. I do not have a turkish keyboard.

Senin iskan bir hafta sonra alinacak. Gorustum bir hafta sonra islemler bitiyor. Kendine iyi bak.

pebble

Translation Please
aldirtacak = to have you picked up
aldirta bilirim = can have you picked up
all the eklem's (add on's) are confusing and especially when used in txts, people get lazy with the language, a native speaker of course would pick up on these nuances.

Senin iskan bir hafta sonra alinacak. Gorustum bir hafta sonra islemler bitiyor. Kendine iyi bak.

YOUR ISKAN WILL BE READY IN A WEEK. I SPOKE WITH THEM, ONE WEEK LATER THE FORMALITIES (PAPERWORK) ARE FINISHING, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

panther

Translation Please
Thanks pebble that an accurate translation. I couldn't understand the translation to english on the ripped off webs translation.

pebble

Translation Please
sure thing, you know how those websites translate......god only knows what you're actually ending up with.

kuzmin

kuzmin
Translation Please
If I manage to find a copy of a property owners tax declaration form, would anyone be able to help me translate it please? I can understand some of it, but some words just dont translate directly. Thank you.

panther

Translation Please
Pebble has kindly translated an e mail I got from my solicitor. Only time my solicitor has answered!!!! As I said I was taking it to the parliament.

Two years since employing solicitor to obtain my iskan £550. Just one excuse after another. In May the solicitor said they would have to put the iskan or they would be fined. The fines have been and been cancelled with law.

I sent a text to builder beginning of week and he said sorry he has not money for this sorry.

Pebble translated the e mail from the solicitor where the builders have told the solicitor the paperwork will be ready in a week (ABOVE). The same week. Surely, the lawyer knows he is passing on lies. All for stalling time until next time. Then next it is something else.

Knowing what I know now the last few months my iskan could have been bought for my apartment only for less than this money paid to the solicitor. As it can be bought on meterage.

The money I paid solicitor was for court costs, letters and his fee. Never has he took them to court.

Now with the 5 years buildings license date expired 18th June. This is going to cost me money to pay for license and hab. cert. just for my individual apartment.

I am contemplating taking this to the parliament as I have had a result and a hab. cert. in the past but it was stressful for me, to report such people. The tax office came down on the builder and after an audit investigation the other builder was Directed to put hab. cert. on. This is why the solicitor has answered my e mail for the first time, as he knows I have done this before. (He seems a bit edgy).

Last edited:

pebble

Translation Please
Glad you got a response from the email you sent him. bet he was suprised that you were able to articulate in his language.
if you need any more help, just let me know.

Top Bottom