tintagel

Translation Please
Could someone translate this please, thank you.

Sayın :

4982 sayılı Bilgi Edinme Hakkı Kanunu uyarınca yapmış olduğunuz 24.04.2009 tarihli başvurunuz incelendi.
27.04.2004 tarih ve 25445 sayılı “Bilgi Edinme Hakkı Kanununun Uygulanmasına İlişkin Esas ve Usuller Hakkında Yönetmelik”in 5 inci maddesinin 2 nci fıkrasında;
“Türkiye’de ikamet eden yabancılar ile Türkiye’de faaliyette bulunan yabancı tüzel kişilerin, isteyecekleri bilgi kendileri ile veya faaliyet alanlarıyla ilgili olmak kaydıyla ve karşılıklılık ilkesi çerçevesinde, Kanun ve bu Yönetmelik Hükümlerinden yararlanırlar. Bu kapsamdaki başvurular Türkçe olarak yapılır. Karşılıklılık ilkesi kapsamında bulunan ülkeler Dışişleri Bakanlığınca Resmi Gazete’de ilan edilir
Hükmü yer almaktadır.
Başvurunuzu Türkçe yaptığınız takdirde gerekli inceleme yapılacaktır.
Bilgi edinmeniz rica olunur.

mekenon

Translation Please
Hi Tintagel,
This is my best for you. I hope you can make sense of it.

Dear....
'' Procedure and bases of Administration of Right to Obtain information '' act 25445, Article 5, Clause 2 ;
'' Foreign Nationals residing in Turkey and Foreign business persons operating in Turkey, as long as the information requested related to themselves or their operations and with principle reciprocity can benefit from the laws and regulations. The application to this extend is made in Turkish. The countries within the Principle Reciprocity agreement is made public in the Official Journal of Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
If your application is made in Turkish, we will do the necessary research.
We plead yoıur knowledge.

tintagel

Translation Please
Hi Tintagel,
This is my best for you. I hope you can make sense of it.

Dear....
'' Procedure and bases of Administration of Right to Obtain information '' act 25445, Article 5, Clause 2 ;
'' Foreign Nationals residing in Turkey and Foreign business persons operating in Turkey, as long as the information requested related to themselves or their operations and with principle reciprocity can benefit from the laws and regulations. The application to this extend is made in Turkish. The countries within the Principle Reciprocity agreement is made public in the Official Journal of Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
If your application is made in Turkish, we will do the necessary research.
We plead yoıur knowledge.

Hi Mekenon, thank you for the translation, very kind of you. I think.... I understand that they want me to submit my 'enquiry' in Turkish? does that make sense?

I fired off a few :redface:, e-mails last week to various bodies, this reply is from: "Adalet Bakanligi Bilgi Edinme".

Does anyone know if this one of the government agency's please ?, I did e-mail quite a few!! :redface:. Thanks again.

ChrisBobs

Translation Please
Hi
this all sounds very interesting.
Adalet Bakanliği = Ministry of Justice
Bilgi Edinme - sounds as close as you can get to Freedom of Information office..??
I wouldnt mind that e-mail address, if you find it again!
Thanks

mekenon

Translation Please
Hi Tintagel,
I know its hard to understand but this is how things are in Turkey.
You dont ask Why, you just do it.
They want your application in Turkish most probably theres no one there who can translate your application into English.
If you need any help Pm me and I will try to help you out.

tintagel

Translation Please
Hi Tintagel,
I know its hard to understand but this is how things are in Turkey.
You dont ask Why, you just do it.
They want your application in Turkish most probably theres no one there who can translate your application into English.
If you need any help Pm me and I will try to help you out.

Thank you again Mekenon. I'ts not clear (to me :redface:) from their email, if they understood the e-mail I sent them, which was in English, or as you say, they're short on translators & need me to send it to them in Turkish as well?.

It's very kind of you to offer some help, can you tell me a bit about yourself. Please forgive me for asking you but, I've been let down by so many people, I'm now suspicious of my own shadow!. My situation is now very urgent & any genuine help I can get will probably save my sanity.

I hope you understand my caution.

Chrisbobs, I'm up to my ears in doo-doo for the next 2/3 weeks, now desperately trying to find (affordable) help to defend an Eviction action in court in Fethiye..... If I'm still 'compus mentos'! in a few weeks!! I'll let you have details......

Last edited:

ChrisBobs

Translation Please
Hi Tintagel
sorry and dont worry about that request- I realise you dont need any distractions from fighting this terrible eviction order.
Hope it can be lifted . Wish you all strength
Good luck
Chris:redface:

mekenon

Translation Please
Hi Tintagel,
Sorry I was not log on yesterday so I missed you but here I am. I am a Turkish national who spent half of his life in shropshire and 3 years ago came back to Turkey.
I worked as a translator & interpreter for the local courts, council, probation services etc.
Married with a son. Anymore????

tintagel

Translation Please
Hi Tintagel,
Sorry I was not log on yesterday so I missed you but here I am. I am a Turkish national who spent half of his life in shropshire and 3 years ago came back to Turkey.
I worked as a translator & interpreter for the local courts, council, probation services etc.
Married with a son. Anymore????

Lol Mekenon, thank you for making me smile today :gulme:

You're obviously well qualified to translate etc. Sorry, if you thought I was just being nosey, I was trying hard not to offend you :eek:. I meant, what do you do now :doh: :blowkiss:.

Chrisbobs, no probs :)

mekenon

Translation Please
Hi tintagel,
I was not offended at all. I actually forgot to say that I also translated and interpreted for the West Mercia Police Authority. Anyway, I have an Aftersales Business based in Didim. I wont mention the name but its a registered one.
Once again, if I can help you out, I will.
Take Care

tintagel

Translation Please
Hi tintagel,
I was not offended at all. I actually forgot to say that I also translated and interpreted for the West Mercia Police Authority. Anyway, I have an Aftersales Business based in Didim. I wont mention the name but its a registered one.
Once again, if I can help you out, I will.
Take Care

Thanks Mekenon :smile:, that's very kind of you, it's a pity you aren't closer to Fethiye.....

Thanks again :smile:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom