fin8

Transfers
Hi can anyone recommend a reliable and fair priced transfer company. We have a property in Turgutreis and visit regularly, will need transfers from Bodrum Milas to Turgutreis this week. Thanks Fin

ChrisBobs

Transfers
A lot of people use Akustik Travel ( Bodrum and at the airport) regularly.
Have their number if you want to PM

dngood

Transfers
Hi can anyone recommend a reliable and fair priced transfer company. We have a property in Turgutreis and visit regularly, will need transfers from Bodrum Milas to Turgutreis this week. Thanks Fin

Hi Fin,

A private transfer to Turgutreis should cost you no more than 100TL, with some companies doing private transfers for around 70TL.

There was an independent report on transfer and car rental costs here. Although it's a couple of months old, it should give you some good ball-park figures.

Also check the forum posts here on the TLF, or the Readers' Recommendations Directory for companies which have been recommended by readers of the Bulletin.

A2Btransfers also offer a very cost-effective (shared or private) service from about £10 per person each way.

I hope this helps,

Dave.

alison09400

Transfers
A2B Transfers seem to be the most popular at the minute...from both Bodrum and Izmir airports. I haven't read a bad review of them yet. Quite a lot of people in Kusadasi use them..and they've not let anyone I know down.

Here's a link to their prices from Bodrum Airport to Turgutreis...they give you the option of either travelling on their shuttle bus or by taxi.

Airport transfers | Holiday transfers | Taxi Transfers | Holiday taxis | Airport taxis

Transfers
We always use the same guy, very reliable, have used him for 5 years, he has an estate car for up to 4 passengers and mini bus for 5 to 15 pm me for details. Shame you're going this week, I need to share a transfer the following week.

mylo

Transfers
Hi , Try Proper car rentals for transfers, they are very reasonable and cheaper than some others.:28:

klaragirl2002

Transfers
i booked my transfer with thomson travel agents 18 pound return to turgutreis the company who picked me up from bodrum airport were called united blue very good transfer and cheap

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
Transfers
I too can recommend Proper Car. We used to use them for transfers and now always hire a car for them when we're over at our house in Gumbet. Reasonable prices and reliable.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom