Winchman

Transfers
I'm off to Bodrum next week and have been looking at several companies for airport transfers....the cheapest I've found so far is 'Bodrum Transfers'......google them for their website to see costs...

Transfers
We've been using Croesus Tours and they charge 7.50 per person each way for the shuttle. Always on time and they give you a 24hr telephone number to contact them if you need to.

guinevere

Transfers
when over a few weeks ago i saw a sign at ionian tours ( i think ) and they were offering £5 transfer ! i book with love tours ,no probs there .

Martyn

Transfers
Cheap isn't always best. I think Gordion charge £7.50 per person on the shuttle and £35 for two people on the personal transport and I'm going for the latter from now on. I cannot be bothered with waiting around, dropping off and picking up people that happens on the shuttle. Another company once wanted to pick us up in Altinkum 6 hrs before my flight!

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Transfers
I use the private transfer when going, and the shuttle coming back because it keeps me in Altinkum a bit longer :(

rosal

Transfers
We always use a private transfer now. It's the luxury of getting straight out onto the road, without having to wait for other passengers leaving the airport and having a lengthy journey with other drop offs or collections. We have used another firm that is often mentioned on this forum. But after last year when we were taken out to Yesilkent passing our apartment in Altinkum and then had to be brought back into Altinkum, we decided enough is enough and private transfer is the only way for us.
Ince Kar was the firm we used when we were out at the beginning of May. We were very impressed by the careful driver, clean new car and the fact there were cold beers, water and soft drinks offered to us. Another firm does advertise cold / hot drinks offered in the price, but they never materialised when we were picked up.
The charge was £30 for up to 4 adults. We will be using Ince Kar in June and then September. The charge for 6 of us in September (4 adults and 2 children) will be £35. There is no charge for the 3 year old, but £5 for the 7 year old.

Tess

Transfers
May I ask has anyone transferred from Dalaman to Tinky, who did you use and was it a horrendous journey, thanks folks!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom