MISSC2000

Transfers from Antalya to Alanya
Hi there, can anyone recomend a reliable transfer company with reasonable rates. Its for a family of 6.

The agents i used to use arent there anymore.

Many thanks

:)

abla

Hi

Try transfer4cheap or holidayhoppa.İ have heard them being recommended.

parrot

I am using travelrepublic who arrange reasonably priced transfers,in my case from Dalaman.

gerald

We always book via this very reliable fella:

bulent.kaleli@hotmail.com

you can ask him for a price.

He has an arrangement with Cebeci but you can contact him direct.

Last edited:

MISSC2000

SORTED

THANX for your replies
I have managed to sort out 110 Euros return

C

JTN

Alanya Property Owner
Hi,I used a2b transfers when I was over in May. They were recomended on the forum somewhere. It cost nine pounds each from Antalya to Alanya, you have to give them a hotel name near your apartment or as it was in our case the Ottogar. We only booked one way as it sounded too good to be true, but they were spot on and I plan on using them both ways this month.

They are so cheap because some of the travel companies use them when they have one or two to be transfered and when it is not worth putting on a big bus.

Would be interested if anyone else has used them, just as reasurance.

val2661

I have used them frequently and recommended them to friends and relatives. However, they failed to turn up for my sister's return pick up last week and she was left with a panic situation of having to find a taxi. I think as a transfer from the airport they are great, but as they don't give you a pick up time for return transfer, this can be a bit hit and miss.

Val

Same here A2B collected from the airport ok but not from the apartment, Won't use them again. Try Hakan transfers, based in Alanya. I used them last week 6 - 8 people return was 150euros, they were on time both at the airport & my apartment. Can't fault them & will use them again.

yusuf does transfers..and charges 65 euros one way ..so 130 euros round trip..for a big group its 70 euros..and i always accompany him.

may

Hi we have been useing a2b for over a year now and we have never been let down

val2661

Having been let down by A2B twice in the last two months, I booked my last visitor's transfer with Holiday Hoppa. Same price as A2B £9.50 Antalya/Avsallar per person one way. Their communication is excellent and they were on time. I will be using Holiday Hoppa in the future.

Val

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Do you have a phone number for Holiday Hoppa Last year i waited nearly 2hrs for Mustours to pick me up and on the return trip i was picked up 3 hrs early . So spent 5 hours at the airport befor my flight ! Used them for two years But had to wait for a bus load of germans .
Not a happy bunny Diane

Last edited:

val2661

Do you have a phone number for Holiday Hoppa Last year i waited nearly 2hrs for Mustours to pick me up and on the return trip i was picked up 3 hrs early . So spent 5 hours at the airport befor my flight ! Used them for two years But had to wait for a bus load of germans .
Not a happy bunny Diane
Hi Diane

They have an excellent website and I booked through that. You can pay on line or pay the driver on collection.

HOLIDAYHOPPA.COM

Val

MISSC2000

Hi

I recommended A2B transfers after hearing about them on here to friends of mine staying to my apartment. They used them last week.

They were picked up on time . They were the only ones on the coach. (an early am pick up)

However the driver thought he was going to Side his mood changed when he found out he was going Mahmutlar (not quite sure how to take that?)

He was continually moaning for the rest of the journey . He didnt know where he was going even though he had the name of the landmark hotel he stopped and asked about eight people.

They paid £11.25 each

C

MISSC2000

Ps - they did get get to the Apartment in the end overall there feedback was good Apart from the drivers moaning was off putting.

Ive just checked the price with Holiday Hoppa as we will be coming over in October Antalya to Mahmutlar for 2 adults & 2 Children
H.Hoppa quoted = £60.00 and A2B quoted = £34.88

C

val2661

Ps - they did get get to the Apartment in the end overall there feedback was good Apart from the drivers moaning was off putting.

Ive just checked the price with Holiday Hoppa as we will be coming over in October Antalya to Mahmutlar for 2 adults & 2 Children
H.Hoppa quoted = £60.00 and A2B quoted = £34.88

C
I thought Holiday Hoppa was the same price as A2B. I've just booked Holiday Hoppa and it was £9.50 one way. Also look at Transfers4Cheap which is a sister company of Holiday Hoppa.

Val

MISSC2000

I thought Holiday Hoppa was the same price as A2B. I've just booked Holiday Hoppa and it was £9.50 one way. Also look at Transfers4Cheap which is a sister company of Holiday Hoppa.

Val

THANKS Val - I will try again.

C

gidje

Transfers i use are € 55 for 1 to 4 persons
and € 75 for 4-8 persons.

trophyrentacar.net

Also rent cars for cheap prices.
Ahmet is on msn all the time so you can talk to him about details and information. I always get great cars, well conditioned and in good shape.

Greetz Gidje

kevd

We've used A2B a few times. I always phone the local office the dayy before we come back (they speak english) as it says on the voucher, and confirm pick up time and have never had a problem with them (touch wood).

Kev

val2661

Had a nightmare with Holiday Hoppa when I went to the UK a couple of weeks ago. They had farmed my transfer out to A2B without telling me and I was looking for a Holiday Hoppa bus and even when I phoned them when they were 30 minutes late picking me up to take me to the airport they told me the driver was on his way but didn't mention it was an A2B bus!!! I also had problems when I returned to Antalya. Again they had farmed out to A2B and the bus went to the wrong terminal. My transfer was amost 4 hours and that was into Avsallar not to Alanya! I think they have taken on too much and are finding it difficult to handle the amount of business they have at the moment.

Val

Latest Posts

Top Bottom