Transferring deed over to hubby after divorce
Hi

Due to our divorcing ( both British ) my ex is buying me out of our apartment in Turkey, we have agreed on a price but we need to put it in his name only ...can anyone tell me how to do this and is it simple? Lol....not expecting it to be...nothing ever is!

evo80

I think it is treated as a sale . Do a search at the top and inam sure you will find a thread on it .

Chinook

As evo80 says it is treated as a sale and tax will be levied based on the belediyes value not what you agree

Briand

Why tell them your selling your share, just say you only want one name on Tapu. The agreement you made with your ex is private between you both, might just save you both money.

Sara-666

Why tell them your selling your share, just say you only want one name on Tapu. The agreement you made with your ex is private between you both, might just save you both money.[/QUOTE

You can't just change the names on the tapu, it is treated like a sale, one party 'selling' their half to the other, you still have to pay the charges to change a joint tapu into a single name.

Sara

Briand

Why tell them your selling your share, just say you only want one name on Tapu. The agreement you made with your ex is private between you both, might just save you both money.[/QUOTE

You can't just change the names on the tapu, it is treated like a sale, one party 'selling' their half to the other, you still have to pay the charges to change a joint tapu into a single name.

Sara

:animation Didn't realize it was treated as a sale ? nothings straightforward in Turkey. :animation

gipsybabe

Is it also treated as a sale if you want to add a 2nd name to a Tapu?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom