Aliwal9

Lyn and Len
Transfer from Bodrum Airport
Hi All
We have Apollon B7 (if the numbers is still the same)
Don't know if this has been asked before, We are arriving on 4th October for 2 weeks and would like any recommendations for transfer from Bodrum airport to Hillside/Akbuk and back to airport.
On top of this we are expecting friends to join for the second week and will be looking to hire a car for a few days to do a bit of sightseeing any advice would be appreciated.

Reading the posts about the brothers and families using the Apollon pool, is this so bad, could be an opportunity to have a pleasant chat with them regarding the problems raised on this site although from the little time we spent with them their English is not great (there is always sign language).
Any way we are really looking forward to our first stay at the complex and hope things go smoothly.

Thanks in advance
Lyn and Len

thingthong

My tip,is d'ont go near valley car,unless you like dealing with more problems!

Ozan dikmen of bodrumcarrental,is quiet reliable and very cheap!80tyl return.

Last edited:

thingthong

well lets just say that his attitude was very aggressive,and if you disagreed with him or tried to give another version of what happened,he did'nt want to know !

Last edited:
If you are looking for a thoroughly professional business that operates 24 hours a day, then you can't get better than Mahir, Edna & Steven from Altinkum Dream Homes.

They are always on time no matter what time of day/night your flight is. Their transport is extremely comfortable and can take as many cases as you care to bring with you, in addition, their knowledge of the transfer route(s) is 100%.

Their driving is very good and relaxed, they never take any chances. They are very friendly people who will do anything at all to help you and often go beyond the call of duty in an effort to do so.

I can't praise them highly enough for what they have done for me prior to and since I bought my apartment using their expertise/services.

The transfer cost is £ 40.00 each way ( Thats not per person ). There are cheaper operators out there however, please remember you only get what you pay for. If you want the best and the most reliable people, then please listen to my recommendation.

Their service does exactly what it says on the tin !!!!

Best wishes to you, enjoy your stay.

Steve

Madwife

Hi Steve,

Do the guys from Altinkum Dream Homes take you right up to the hillside OK? My daughter used Love Tours in June, but when they found out where they were staying, the driver started going on about damage to his wheels. Then they got mardy and didn't want to collect them for the return trip to the airport. Can't see what the problem is - we get up there quite easily in our hire cars!! As do all the hillsiders. Luckily it was all sorted out by Utku who basically told them that they'd taken the money so they had made an agreement and must keep to it. Thanks Utku!!

Aligash

Hi Lyn & Len,

You might want to have a look at Gordion travel, link on the left hand side of this page, for some alternative ideas.

Good luck

Alistair

Eileen P

Hi Lynn & Len

We have also used Mahir & Edna at Altinkum dream homes, they are realy reliable and will take you right up the hillside to your door. They can also arrainge Car hire to be delivered to the complex

Regards

Eileen & Eddie

lakegl

Sem Tours of Altinkum will take you to the barrier at least (and would have taken me furtherhad the security man been around to lift it!)
They charge £15 per head.
Glenda

Bill & June

Dreaming of Akbuk
Sem Tours of Altinkum will take you to the barrier at least (and would have taken me furtherhad the security man been around to lift it!)
They charge £15 per head.
Glenda

Hi Glenda,
This begs the question, where was the security man? I was under the impression there should be 24Hr security.
Bill & June.:42:

Hi Madwife,

Love the pseudonym, I trust however that it doesn't reflect your real life although there are very unkind souls who cast aspersions on me for the one I have chosen. I can't understand why though......... hmmmmmm

Anyway, enought banal drivel and garbage, time to answer your question which is yes, you are taken door to door and if they do for you the same as they do for me, they will even give you a hand with the cases to the door.

As I said, they are the kindest most professional helpful people I have encountered in many a year and remind me of years gone by when real service was the watchword for all things good.

Best wishes to you, who knows if you are there from 16th August to tyhe 23rd August and 31st August to 8th September then we may bump into one another. I will be the one wearing the arrow through the head, hence the pseudonym !

Take care

Steve

Aliwal9

Lyn and Len
Big thank you to all for replying, Hope to meet some of you when we get over in October.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom