raine

transfer from airport
please could you recomend mini bus company and idea of price i am looking to get 15 people plus luggage to yali arriving 27 july possible afternoon i come next mon 20 july so i can sort when i get there it is afamily hol plus my daughter in law to be hen party it will be very tasteful i dont like anything tacky so dont worry i send them to bodrum if they want loud bars i have had some t shirts done in turkish with tavuk partisi on them much to ozcan amusement [dede restaurant] he said it means chicken party nether mind i rather be a chicken than a hen anyway see you all next week cant wait 3 weeks of chill out

regards raine

raine

transfer from airport
hi tom there are 10 chickens and 6 male chickens u will spot us in dede restaurant on wednesday 29 july ladies in fushia pink men in pale pink but there may be others i have a lot of pink t shirts in my case say hello if you see us

regards raine

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
transfer from airport
Hope all of you chickens will pop by and say Hello to us - maybe I can help with the mini bus as Ibrahims friend has one

felixthecat

felixthecat
transfer from airport
can recommend good relıable company reasonable prıces e.maıl address bayjancan@hotmail.com mobıle number 05359411126.hope thıs ıs of some help to you wıll most lıkely see you at dede wıll look out for your hen party.take care

pebble

transfer from airport
try "Tolga at Akustik" -info@travelbodrum.com-, they are located on the main marina drive, local rental car and transfer service, i have used and recommended him for years. he is brillant. speaks great english, has integrity will deliver what he says he will.
since you are going to be there before the actual transfer needs to take place, pop in and discuss the details with him. he is also reasonably priced.
and if you do see him, give him my best wishes........

oh and by the way...have a fun hens party. If i were in bodrum I'd don a pink t-shirt and crash your party just to hone in on your fun./.........

raine

transfer from airport
thank you to everybody i have taken all numbers down and it has been very helpful looking forward to next week pouring down with rain here in manchester at moment but got all my summer frocks hanging up and they making me smile be in the case for next week

regards and best wishes to all in yali

raine

felixthecat

felixthecat
transfer from airport
your from my neck of the woods has we say up north lol ım from blackburn so nothıng new wıth the weather eh lol.very hot here today.you know ozkan has reopened the ra bella ın the vıllage so good venue to fınısh hen nıght off lol.

raine

transfer from airport
that good when did ozcan take over ra bella i have not spoken to him since may he wil do a really good job he has very high standards so should be good have the gendarma been closing places early still they did when we were there in may

SANKOP

Desperately Seeking Info!
transfer from airport
At risk of repetition (didn't see it in list above, but might've missed it):-

Bodrum Airport Transfers Service

There's also propercar, who we've always found very reliable, but I think their largest vehicle only accommmodates 14 passengers. P'raps someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom