traffic accidents in antalya today
just watching the news and there was a report that today in Antalya in the space of and hour and a half there were 5 crashes in the same street

yet i was told last week by a couple of friends that they now feel more comfortable driving in Turkey than driving in the Uk

is the truth out there ?:20:

beyazbayan

All İ know is that if İ have to drive in Antalya İ am a screaming maniac within five minutes İ have yet to see anywhere worse. İndicate Right then cut across you to turn left, hate the place when driving.

scattea

I have driven in antalya on 3 separate occasions this week, I think I've seen 4 accidents. One involved a coach & car, as we passed they were cutting the car open to access the occupants.
I hate driving in antalya especially when 2 lanes become 5 when you have traffic lights, that's if the turkish actually stop for the red lights in the first place.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Much preferred driving in Turkey where you knew you had to treat every road user as a total moron and be aware as such. In UK driving manners and awareness is so much better that the odd moron is more likely to catch you out and raise the old blood temperature.

Efesake

The difference of driving in Turkey is that you can drive any way you like without been threatened.Here in the UK you only have to sound your horn to be hung drawn and quatered!

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
Well I feel much safer driving in the UK than in Turkey ... okay I know there are some morons on the roads in the UK but Turkey, well ..................... !!!!!

Jak xx

thats what i thought ..so i was surprised when two of my friends said they hated driving in the Uk and didnt like the cameras everywhere
..mind you they lived in Liverpool and Birmingham before coming to live here

we go back and fore to Hatay and ive seen some really awful smashes between lorries and buses as they all seem to go by night
i dont drive here nowadays and dont miss it.

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
I can understand them not liking the cameras everywhere ..... a money-making scheme if there ever was one ..... but that's different from feeling more comfortable driving in Turkey than the UK surely? I still prefer driving in the UK and find it less stressful.

Jak xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom