brian39

Tracing Fatih Selek
I am trying to find Fatih Selek, he was last heard to be working at Tafex in Antalya and previously in Fasimex.

Dickyd

Tracing Fatih Selek
Hello Brian 39, I believe you are not alone in your search for Fatih Selek. I too would like to establish his whereabouts. The last I heard was that he is still in business working from an office in the Lara area but that is as far as it goes for the moment. Let us agree to exchange information should either of us be able to track him down.
All the best

brian39

Tracing Fatih Selek
Hello Dickyd,
How are you getting on with trying to find Fatih Selek, I have been searching since 2005. He was originally in Fasimex by Lara and then went to Tafex. I would love to hear from you about when and how you met Fatih Selek. Look forward to getting a reply soon.
brian39

Dickyd

Tracing Fatih Selek
Hello Dickyd,
How are you getting on with trying to find Fatih Selek, I have been searching since 2005. He was originally in Fasimex by Lara and then went to Tafex. I would love to hear from you about when and how you met Fatih Selek. Look forward to getting a reply soon.
brian39

Hello Brian 39. I have been through the courts which has taken around 10 years the outcome is that I have lost my property and my money. It would appear that the Turkish legal system is designed to support Turkish citizens over Foreign nationals. It is quite pathetic. There was another person involved with Fatih Selek called Ali Altintas. Did you ever come across this man? I still believe that Selek is still in business in the Lara area in Antalya and is trading under the name of Tasimex.

Dickyd

Tracing Fatih Selek
Tracing

Does anyone know the whereabouts and contact details of a chap called Fatih Selek? Last i heard he ran a company called Tasimex in Lara. Would be more than pleased to hear.

martin m

Tracing Fatih Selek
I would imagine from reading between the lines, that this person has at least one alias if not several, its really unusual for a post on here of this nature to fail in pricking someone's ears, ( its just has strange that no ones asked what the persons been up to, though its kinda obvious), I wish both of you luck, and me writing this will get it back to the top for a while.
Martin

tintagel

Tracing Fatih Selek
I would imagine from reading between the lines, that this person has at least one alias if not several, its really unusual for a post on here of this nature to fail in pricking someone's ears, ( its just has strange that no ones asked what the persons been up to, though its kinda obvious), I wish both of you luck, and me writing this will get it back to the top for a while.
Martin

Ditto :)

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Tracing Fatih Selek
Lara area ın Antalya,needle and haystack come to mınd.My frıend manages a few appts over there I wıll make ınquıres and get back to you both ıf he knows anythıng.

stuart

stuart
Tracing Fatih Selek
So whats the story?..... may encourage people to keep an extra look out for this chap if he is a crook.

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Tracing Fatih Selek
So whats the story?..... may encourage people to keep an extra look out for this chap if he is a crook.

I guess you're not too good at readıng between the lınes Stuart.No offence meant.

Dickyd

Tracing Fatih Selek
Martin
Hello Martin. This really is very much a long shot as you may not still be living in Turkey! However, did you ever have any success in tracking down Fatih Selek or know of anyone who did?

Dickyd

Tracing Fatih Selek
I am trying to find Fatih Selek, he was last heard to be working at Tafex in Antalya and previously in Fasimex.
Hello Brian 39. Long time no hear! A huge long shot this but did you ever manage to get anyhting as to the whereabouts of this crook Fatih Selek? I have exhausted all the legal routes with no success.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom