gordie

gordie
Tourist Visas
Can anyone throw in any more information on this subject. i have heard whispers that the entry visa cost is still £10.00 BUT the entry time has been reduced to 30 days ! Have checked a friends passport and can confirm - only for 30 days.
Gordie

Last edited by a moderator:

Harem

I've cliqued
Tourist Visas
Re: uk visitors visa's

Think this has been covered several times and the result was that the 90 stamps had run out so the visa clerks used 30 day stamps, but the time is still 90 days.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Tourist Visas

immigration use the 30 day stickers when they run out of the normal 3 month ones, iv had a couple and still used them after 30 days.

martin

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Tourist Visas

It's one of those things that keeps cropping every so often

There's no change to the 90 day visa allowance for UK Passport Holders.

From time to time the visa desks run out of 90 day stickers and use 30 day ones instead, They then rubberstamp with a message saying that they're valid for 90 days. Sometimes the overstamp is unreadable and all you can see is the 30 days on the sticker.

Don't worry about it.

IF it ever changes, Turkish / English forums and newspapers will be awash with the news.

hijo

in my own clique
Tourist Visas

..just wonder why they could,nt multiply the 1 month visa for the same price..:hehe:

gordie

gordie
Tourist Visas

Thanks All, for your replies - doesn't apply to me as İ have residence Permit and never go back to UK, but İ can now put my visiting friends minds at ease
Thanks Again
Gordie

typhoon

Tourist Visas

It is such a pain, was out there in June and back at the beginning of Sept, 4 days short of requirement!!!!lol another £20 quid for the 2 of us, will have to plan it better next year!!!LOL!!!

Tourist Visas

It is such a pain, was out there in June and back at the beginning of Sept, 4 days short of requirement!!!!lol another £20 quid for the 2 of us, will have to plan it better next year!!!LOL!!!

SNAP - does my head in every time

Ross County

Tourist Visas

Info a bit dated - but for what it's worth I arrived early May, initially on a tourist Visa, and it was £10 for 90 days then.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Tourist Visas
It's 15 Euros or £10.

Although at Kas, for those doing the "visa run" ,the Pasaport Polis will only accept Euros and USD.

Last edited:

bchapman67

Tourist Visas
we got here on the 5th and got 30 stamps (i can read the 90 day stamped over) and can confirm it was only £10.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom