RichnKim

We've Made It!
Tourist info opposite Demet Pastanesi
Apparently there will be a new Tourist Information building opposite Demet Pastanesi near the mosque.
Its being constructed now and they are working on the stone work at this moment as the foundations have been completed.
A bit late for this season though!

Richnkim

Last edited:

ihutch

Wouldn't it be nice if, just for once, someone put a positive comment about something happening in Dalyan? Yes, they are building a Tourist Information Office and it has been happening for a few weeks now but on the good side won't it be nice if new holiday makers can go in and find out the correct answers to their questions instead of made up replies on the spur of the moment by those who don't necessarily know what they are talking about. Anyone who has asked for directions in Turkey will know what I mean. I am just hoping that the building will look good, and as Omer is the architect I certainly expect it to and that the person or persons working inside will have the correct knowledge to bestow! Let's think positively eh?

ZiaCa'

Wouldn't it be nice if, just for once, someone put a positive comment about something happening in Dalyan? Yes, they are building a Tourist Information Office and it has been happening for a few weeks now but on the good side won't it be nice if new holiday makers can go in and find out the correct answers to their questions instead of made up replies on the spur of the moment by those who don't necessarily know what they are talking about. Anyone who has asked for directions in Turkey will know what I mean. I am just hoping that the building will look good, and as Omer is the architect I certainly expect it to and that the person or persons working inside will have the correct knowledge to bestow! Let's think positively eh?

That's right, it will be ready well in time for tourist season 2010 - won't it?!

dalyansteve

If any of you have been to Kusadasi lately, there is a nice tourism office there and they also sell a wide range of Turkish hand made goods That are nicely displayed and as the shop is right outside the harbour, hopefully the cruisers spend lots of money in there on genuine souvenirs instead of the tat made in Thailand or Taiwan.

ihutch

I've been to the one in Kusadasi and it is great. I am hoping that Dalyan's can be as good or nearly. Anyway, better late than never and it is bound to be an improvement on the last excuse for one!

Thıs ıs goıng to be a great ımprovement. Holıdaymakers should be gıven as much proper ınformatıon as possıble to make theır vacatıon enjoyable and memorable.

RichnKim

We've Made It!
This is an informative comment/thread ihutch.

Wasn't thinking negatively just making a jokey comment - some people need to lighten up.
If you knew about this for the last few weeks why didn't you start a thread on it to be informative? Or do you only belittle other peoples posts rather than start your own?

If you don't know whether a post is negative or positive - don't just presume the worst.

Richnkim

Last edited:

ihutch

This is an informative comment/thread ihutch.

Wasn't thinking negatively just making a jokey comment - some people need to lighten up.
If you knew about this for the last few weeks why didn't you start a thread on it to be informative? Or do you only belittle other peoples posts rather than start your own?

If you don't know whether a post is negative or positive - don't just presume the worst.

Richnkim
If I posted comments on everything that is happening in Dalyan I wouldn't have time to turn around!!!! There are lots of things happening day by day and to post threads on all of them would not only be time consuming but a waste of time as well. I assume that if people are interested enough in something they will go to the relevant person(s), office(s) etc to get correct information - and then at least they can post facts. Believe me, after living here for so long I couldn't be 'lighter' - but I do like to read positive posts now and again - and assume you do to!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom