altinkum kev

Non Active Member
Tour of Banks
As the interest rates are going up I decided to go around the banks yesterday to see what I could get ,I started at Garanti bank waited for 30 mins then walked out same thing in Akbank went onto Teb bank it would have taken an hour to see someone there because of the que's . carried on to Deniz bank and was seen straight away good speaking English man cant remember his name I was informed the would give me 9.5% as introduction offer and if the rate does not change when my period is up it will be 9%,leaving there to walk home I popped back into Garantibank and waited just 5 mins where I was offered 8.8%, don't think I would use Garanti as I don't want to stand in a line waiting , well I will be going to my bank today to see what they will be giving me Monday as that's my due date it could be the end of a beautiful relationship but interest rates come first.

Harem

I've cliqued
Tour of Banks
Ah but if you put your money into Garanti Bank you wouldn't have a long wait because you would put your card into the machine and get a number and the more money you have in there the more likely you are to get a good number!!

altinkum kev

Non Active Member
Tour of Banks
Calling them is no good they want proof of what amount you have and I want interest rate in writing.

dee24

Tour of Banks
try Isbank. They are brilliant - just walk up two flights upstairs and see the English speaking manager (Okan Dobrukali). He is so very helpful. Good luck

Latest Posts

Top Bottom