james1873

Torn Earlobe
My wife woke up this morning and discovered she had a Torn Earlobe. I have been looking on the Net and it appears Plastic Surgery is required to repair this and I dont think the NHS cover the procedure. We will be in Altinkum for 2 weeks in August and we were wondering if there is a Doctor/Surgeon over there that could be recommended.

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Torn Earlobe
Hi James,

We have a company called fly2 beauty that facilitate cosmetic surgery so I can recommend an excellent surgeon to you. I dont think in this instance its necessary to use our company as it doesnt sound like a big operation. I'll pm you with my email address then if you can send me photos Ill email them to the surgeon and get his advice for you.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Torn Earlobe
Yeh, but how does it happen cos i've never heard of that before!!!!!!!

Jeannie

james1873

Torn Earlobe
Someone once said that I love Rangers more than my wife to which my reply was - "I love Celtic more than that Dragon - But it wisnae me honest Jeannie LOL.

PS; Kym has kindly responded by private PM and has forwarded the pics I sent her to an acqaintance that is up to speed with the minor Cosmetic Surgery that will be required to sort things out.

PPS; We have just laid a lifelong friend to rest and there have been a few strange things going on immediately after his passing - Very Strange indeed!

Last edited:

Julie C

Torn Earlobe
OMG Jim, what on earth have you been doing to Wilma???? Bernie says you're pinching his jokes about the footy!!

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Torn Earlobe
In the days before multiple piercings were popular, it was fairly common to hang more than one earing from the hole! (where I come from anyway). Does rather stretch it a bit!

maxine366

Torn Earlobe
I have the same problem. I think it was because i wear periced earings, only 1 and sleep in them.
Over the years i now have a torn lobe.
I no longer can wear studs or earings that are nor sleepers :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom