Torch
Does anyone know where I can get one of those new solar powered torches? I'm sick of buying batteries. Went all round Koctas yesterday with no luck.

hijo

in my own clique
Torch
..don,t know about the solar ones but i have the wind up ones ..same battery pack 2 years .and still strong..:robot:

Torch
get the light that looks like a tilley lamp, fantastic light and can be used up to 10 hour s on one charge
they are at Koctas on promotion

Torch
We have got a couple of those long lights that can be charge up and can then be used anywhere and also when you leave them plugged into the mains and the electric goes off the light automatically comes on...........:robot:

butt007

Warren
Torch
Neil, if you are having power outages, why not get yourself a generator, it makes life so much easier and less stressful on these dark nights.
Warren

Torch
Neil, if you are having power outages, why not get yourself a generator, it makes life so much easier and less stressful on these dark nights.
Warren

it's for camping ... my son wants a solar torch. also, as we will be going on full moon, need some moonscreen lotion. any help appreciated.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom