davem

Topping up a Turkcell VINN
Up to now I have always topped up my Turkcell Vinn online via Garanti bank. Quick and easy with a good range of prices and durations - e.g. 2 weeks for holidays, 3 months in the winter as a back-up for frequent loss of service from Turk Telekom.

Today, Garanti were only offering 1 week for 20 TL, instead of the usual options including 3 months for 99 TL.

Does anyone know of any non-bank option of topping up a VINN online?

David

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
We noticed this last month, but when we went to the Turkcell shop the usual offers were there. I think you can do it through the Turkcell website, but it will all be in Turkish

We noticed this last month, but when we went to the Turkcell shop the usual offers were there. I think you can do it through the Turkcell website, but it will all be in Turkish

They hid the English, Arabic and Russian translate tabs at the bottom of their main page. The English version is pretty good.

evo80

Up to now I have always topped up my Turkcell Vinn online via Garanti bank. Quick and easy with a good range of prices and durations - e.g. 2 weeks for holidays, 3 months in the winter as a back-up for frequent loss of service from Turk Telekom.

Today, Garanti were only offering 1 week for 20 TL, instead of the usual options including 3 months for 99 TL.

Does anyone know of any non-bank option of topping up a VINN online?

David

https://www.recharge.com/en/turkey/...ell +top-up&utm_content=Turkcell top-up | mbm

vu8

Download the TurkCell Mobile Operator App, or log into TurkCell's official website directly, then click on top up TL or buy packages directly (for prepaid), then you can pay with your credit card. My credit card from CN doesn't work but my CC from BoA worked.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom